Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ignatio Oddball -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

'A superpower'? One, yes. But 3, no. That will just prove they are total noobs, nothing more. This subject is not about player quality. Quality is always important. But if everything came down to player quality, why even bother balancing maps? Not so.…
  • Marzohnne -

Now follows Field Marshal Dan.

Follow
  • stardragon225 -

Posted the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

Thread
    Just an idea for now, unless this gains traction Stardragon's 1802 Napleonic Wars Roleplay Countries: France(Alliance Leader) United Sister Republics Denmark-Norway The Ottamon Empire Poland Austria(Alliance Leader) United Kingdom Iberia Minor
  • GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• Phillip Bosley -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Maybe I can fix that!
  • Lt.Rohini -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he represents the will of the Russian people, or that whatever he…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Did I say he wants one? ” No, but not being as bad as Hitler or Stalin or Mao is pretty basic stuff for not just a statesman, but a human. So hailing him for that is insane.
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Did I say he wants one?
  • Lt.Rohini -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “"Nobody is perfect" is a phrase used to get past small things people have, like being irritable or annoying. If somebody forgets to set their alarm and turn out to school late, if your teacher is nice,…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is currently at home with a…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Salazar should have been shot in the 50s. ” We'll include him on that list; there's currently 3,029,553 people on it. The sixties list is even longer. Arnold is currently at home with a burn-out, so expect some delays.
  • Lt.Rohini -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Only one incident, so it's okay then. Frankly, anybody who kills a single one of his political opponents is evil, and deserves to be removed from office, let alone base your entire personality on…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Like (Post)
    And I can't believe that you just said authoritarianism makes you just a "not perfect" person. Authoritarianism means a whole lot more. And Portugal remained poor compared to the rest of Europe after his premiership. So get this stupid fucking idea that…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “Yeah to be fair Claudio, I am a little uncomfortable with you idolising a literal dictator.... ” I don't idiolize him? He was my pfp, that doesn't mean he's my idol, and godlike to me? Well, he was a dictator which meant power…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Anyone who idolizes any dictator isn’t right in the head ” No, salazar OP. ” Oh yeah, the guy who idolizes Putin… ” "I won't talk to him(joe) anymore" Lol, that aged badly.…