Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Why do you accept nazi symbols in the game?.

Quote from Please fill this field: “There are clans that use strict nazi names, symbols, and phrase, why don't you react? Do you like when swastika is used in this game? I'm observing this klan since tree weeks now. Reported this twice, and get…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

A single rocket isn't that strong against units. though with that being said you can't really give a good estimate of the average losses or damage, when the rocket hits it will land and can do 0% to 100% of the listed damage, add that one with any…
  • white bird -

Liked Brazen Shield’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    My first post; be gentle. CoW 1.5 Day 27, should wrap up today with a Coalition Victory. Could of been sooner but was experimenting. Overall impression; Realism and Balancing have become mystical. Had to keep looking at Armoured Vehicle stats to figure…
  • Michael Myres -

Replied to the thread Why do you accept nazi symbols in the game?.

while it is bad, I do not think it is as bad as you may think it is. this post has been edited
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

So I send a single level 2 rocket against a stack of 4 Anti Aircraft level 1 guns. What are the average losses on the guns?
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked addicted1969’s post in the thread Trade.

Like (Post)
    Hello and Happy Thanksgiving, I haven't played for a few months so this post may be irrelevant. Not being able to trade unless you are in a coalition sucks.Being able to trade with other players helps form alliances in game.Smaller countries rely on…
  • Please fill this field -

Posted the thread Why do you accept nazi symbols in the game?.

Thread
    There are clans that use strict nazi names, symbols, and phrase, why don't you react? Do you like when swastika is used in this game? I'm observing this klan since tree weeks now. Reported this twice, and get response that "moderators the take…
  • white bird -

Liked Steve_The_Tyke’s post in the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MontanaBB: “5. Naval bases should only be added to coastal ICs as needed for the production of naval units. If your goal is to increase resource production in a given coastal province, then a naval base should only be added after L3…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

... Which is very sad. I mean nobody wants to keep you (Bytro) from throwing another trivial tap-and-swipe-don't-think game on the market. Use CoN or Supremacy1 for that or create a new one, OK. But why cannibalize the - as far as I know - most
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

A strategy game (like CoW is... or let me render this more precisely: like CoW1.0 is) should be easy to play and understand - that much is true. But at the same time, becoming a good player shouldn't be easy at all. You should have to use your gray…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread No Attack Options?.

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, So some of you might have noticed that you are in games/ joined games with NO ATTACK OPTIONS. In most cases this is NOT A BUG as you have more than likely joined a game that has the Peace Period option enabled by its creator. Before…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Coalitions​.

Like (Post)
    Coalitions
    Hello folks, So y’all might have seen we have added a neat new feature over the last week or so “Coalitions”. Now it is possible to unite with your allies in a coalition and defeat your enemy/enemies. For the length of one game round (map)
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

Ok then how about this? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Brazen Shield’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    My first post; be gentle. CoW 1.5 Day 27, should wrap up today with a Coalition Victory. Could of been sooner but was experimenting. Overall impression; Realism and Balancing have become mystical. Had to keep looking at Armoured Vehicle stats to figure…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Test game update: Half a day to go on the last test game. Game recap: Crushed neighbors in the 1st week, though I wasn't very active. Simply made a few stacks of the original troops and send them walking, while building artillery and AC in the…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from coolgame2019: “The first thing i want to say after my last post about what is good with the old ver. We can agree that all players here love a good strategy game. But players who cried out for resources trading. I have to say to the DEV,…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Question about Shadow Spy Man - Intelligence from. . ..

Like (Post)
    Since we already have this nice thread there are a few other things that need to be mentioned about intelligence data, and how you can be deceived by it. Remember: Intelligence information can be 23 hours old when you are looking at it. A lot can…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Question about Shadow Spy Man - Intelligence from. . ..

Like (Post)
    One more issue that misreading intelligence data can cause with naval units is: Deception #3: The Ghost fleet Submarines can cause some confusion if you aren't paying close attention. Naturally Submarines are a stealth unit. This means they are…
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Like (Post)
    Another facet of old intelligence data can cause confusion after a Nuclear attack. Deception # 2: My attack did no damage One of the effects of an atomic blast in this game is a 50 km blast radius that destroys your own units as well as the enemy. …
  • Steve_The_Tyke -

Replied to the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

Quote from MontanaBB: “5. Naval bases should only be added to coastal ICs as needed for the production of naval units. If your goal is to increase resource production in a given coastal province, then a naval base should only be added after L3…