Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fubar Uglyface -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

There are a lot of unintended consequences happening in a lot of games right now.
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread Kids.

• Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread Kids.

I gotta admit, I find it extremely ironic your named island "boy"~~ and then saying that! Best advice I have for you is be more selective as to who you let join, or which you join~ The only person that can stab you in the back, is the person you trust…
  • Spetsnaz_ -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

Perfect. Thank you! Come on guys, lets firm this post!
  • Binarygrid -

Wrote a comment on Binarygrid’s wall.

Wall Comment
    @everyone
  • Binarygrid -

Wrote a comment on Binarygrid’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We have been challenged by another alliance, Should we accept?
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread What country is the best to start as?.

I find that with the change in research, metal is essential to pretty much any decent economy. With that in mind, in the 22 map, I would say Yugoslavia, UK, Poland, Libya, and Comm. Russia are my top choices, pretty much any selection that would get you…
  • Dv8nt -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Moving to the other side.

Like (Post)
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread Moving to the other side.

Thread
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • atreas1 -

In the 22: probably best to avoid Germany. Due to both food shortage (only one double core food) and oil shortage (only one oil), it will be in an almost hopeless position if you have active opponents nearby. It is also vulnerable from almost all sides,…
  • hakijaa -

22 Europe: No doubt Russian Empire. You are open to the map and can expand both horisontaly and vertically while being protected from 2 flanks (your only player border is with USSR).
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread capital designing/option to surrender.

That second choice would be a multi-accounter's parafise. It would probably be really overused and if iplemented, not really historical accurate. Because even when you capitulate you basically become a puppet, and you must obey your master, and not an…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Agreed. I am in a stalemate in my own waters because the AI keeps moving for no reason and i cant cross it but rather move my troops around the water. Very disappointed.
  • Edepedable -

Liked Alydar’s post in the thread The Team League Official Rulebook.

Like (Post)
    That is why it is posted in the COL. So all the team leaders can see the what and why of the issue. Allowing this keeps the Mod honest so to speak. As stated in the rules, when the issue brought forth is crystal clear then there is no vote but should the…
  • Islandboy -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I and others used subs for snooping around, now they are firing automatic on peaceful ships starting unwanted wars, Might want to think twice about this one.
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

I agree on one side, is good for players to make blockades on choke points BUT, indeed the AI is way to aggressive and seems to hunt convoys.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread FP Games and Achievements.

They should. Anyone else seeing this issue in Beta games?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

If there is sufficient interest a single player event will be organized by the EN server support team.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “I agree with Wafflearmy ... I recently played my first 7 games in the tutorial map and Crimea was not identified as a country ... Map needs to be updated identifying Crimea as a country ... (-: ” Maybe because it's a part of…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

This is a known issue with the current editions of the 22 and tutorial mode 22 player maps. Crimea is not listed in diplomacy. when you zoom out after it is conquered it will display "Empty" as will Austria I believe. The flag of Crimea is actually the…