Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PresidentStu1 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

Dopey me; I forgot that the Soviets have their own doctrine, and conquest should be their goal, but they did stop historically, after the fall of Berlin, with the cold war beginning shortly afterward. Hmm. That presents a wrench in the works as far as my…
  • PresidentStu1 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

I can't edit yet. wither should be either.
  • PresidentStu1 -

Posted the thread Suggestions concerning neutrals and historicity..

Thread
    I want to preface this by stating that I realize that this game isn't an exact reenactment of history, but is only based on the history of WWII, and that the premise of this game isn't to retell history exactly, but to play in an historical time period,…
  • taylorwohlt -

Replied to the thread suggestions to help beginners with military operations.

thanks for comment Conqueror. I only played original CoW so all my suggestions only relate to that game and not 1.5 version that i never played. Sounds like with the 1.5 version that the problem of excessive food consumption that comes with building…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peter Mat: “@freezy Revolts: One of my coalition partners reported 4 cruisers going over to the rebelling province at day change. (Game #3,321,565 with North Ural telling us of his observaton) In the past units had to be in the province center…
  • Thin White Duke -

Now follows byzantion1683.

Follow
  • xHomerx -

Liked Leuwenhook’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Herkese Merhaba, Oyunun gerçekliğinin arttırılması için oyuna İklim Koşullarının eklemesini istiyorum. 2. Dünya Savaşında en önemli faktörlerden biridir. Savaşın kaderini etkilemiştir. Örnek verecek olursam örneğin Kuzey Rusya ve…
  • mah7777 -

Now follows XxFurkanXxs.

Follow
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread ALLIANCE WORLD CUP - RULES.

DOOMSDAY SQUADRON would like to be in this...
  • Von Manstein 11 -

Replied to a comment by _Sylvester_Stallone_ on Von Manstein 11’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Buenas sylverster!
  • Dark00092 -

Wrote a comment on Dark00092’s wall.

Wall Comment
    opah
  • Salasura -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Gosto do jogo. Mas me retiro por a equipa responsável do jogo me banir injustamente. De uma partida esta partida a qual e denunciei em varios lados como nas denuncias ou mesmo aqui do forum sobre um suposto haker. Ao qual eu disse no jornal da partida…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread suggestions to help beginners with military operations.

I disagree with your statement that we shouldn't build infantry...I supposes your talking about 1.5, and in 1.5 infantry is a very cheap unit. I often use infantry and it is very effective for me, especially with comintern and pan-asian doctrine. Its…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Strategy , Tactics , Improvements and Features.

I do agree that the game should add some features such as retreating and encirclement, but the current game already has a lot of strategy. You can use fast units to race toward the enemy capitol...and its not all about stacking units in one place. You…