Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

oh and for the pl one essential rule, every player takes the points he has at the end of the month and not the coalition point, that way players will have to fight each others, and if naps were being used the same players will not benefit from doing the…
  • MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

The last event u guys organized was very complicated and too many rules for every1, in the player league on the other hand rules were simple and every1 was enjoying it, the only complaints from some players was that some other players are too much…
  • freezy -

Liked Peter Mat’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Interesting. I like the graphics. Learning to develop took me a 2nd try. My first join I butchered it badly, but the 2nd game is going better. I missed the need to build the specialized first and then improve the industries later in the first game,…
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Need an adminstartor.

Quote from General Tarkov: “Im wondering if id be able to talk to an administrator about something Private. If that would be possible ” You can talk to freezy (game developer) if it's about the game or arcorian(community manager) if it's about…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Multiple Accounts in 1.5.

We are currently testing CoW1.5 with new players, so please expect also new players to end up in your rounds. Those who register via mobile also have no unique username until they enter it in their settings. Once they do their name then changes of…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Multiple Accounts in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    You may NOT make such accusations in public. Privacy of other players is a law that you are again violating. Please open the diplomatic profile of the suspected players and click on the “report” button to submit a report that a game operator will…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Gold Change in 1,5?.

Gold price per sped up hour was increased due to shorter build times. Example: If a unit took 24h in version 1.0 but now only takes 6h in version 1.5, it is certainly sensible to increase the cost per hour for speeding it up. This said the balancing…
  • General Tarkov -

Quote from GEN.FARSWAN: “I dont know what is an adminstartor :) ” Ive been here since 2016 I need to fix something that I should've fixed a long time ago an I need to talk to an admin to see if its even possible..
  • freezy -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Airfield illogic in 1.5.

Like (Post)
    I guess you can think of it as extra time to ship the supplies and workers to the province.
  • freezy -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 FAQ.

Like (Post)
    Call of War 1.5 FAQ LNA-2VLnGj9PT2el4tPHe9vkl599SiI3qCCOjS5mLO3oY3koEqZgtcXlKIaXuCPKWE7cpcfzWvMrUg4RZLkRhWYvrUA1_qwsbbxJfeH0VMoWp8xWeiVJzxyFKaoejm8wskRrWw1b
    Introduction: As Call of War moves forward to a new chapter in its story, this thread has been
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on eruth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu

join our unofficial COW discord server :)

spread the word
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on eruth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu

spread the word
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on gusv’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu
    join our unofficial discord server of COW

spread the word :)
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on Marching in Place’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu

spread the word
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on Little Racoon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu
    join our unofficial COW discord server with ur alliance thx :) and pls spread the word
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on General Tarkov’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu

• GEN.FARSWAN -

• Pablo J. -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server is complete..

Like (Post)
    The discord server for COW is now complete, if you want to join then pm me in conversations and I will give you the link.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Question about COW 1.5 Starting Resources.

Resources are slightly different for each country, as they have different amounts per resource type in their rural provinces.
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread DISCORD server is complete..