Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Replied to the thread Advanced strategies for attacking and perform in war.

Quote from SaskeOtaku: “Hi guys, there Is any Expert player that can give me some advanced tips in attacking with this 1.5 mode? For more Speed and efficiency ” Just check the guides section. All the information is there for those who do the effort…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Patrol or attack on planes !@.

I'm pretty sure this was your question: "So my question. How much the attack of plane does damage and how much the patrol. Because before was 100 % in attack and 25 % in patrol, how much is now, because is not so already ?" I'm also pretty sure that the…
  • BMfox -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread rocket artillery in Allies doctrine has S400 ability!!.

Like (Post)
    I'll do the math. Allied Rocket Arty lvl. 2 deals 1.2 damage each to planes. We'll assume they have the best rng and are on hills/mountains as well as in core so that will be 185% of regular damage amounting to 2.22 each and 11.1 total. They have 128…
  • ValeraZol -

Quote from BMfox: “Please read this guide: Air Combat for COW1.5v- Guide for dealing some (in)decent damage There's more where that came from. ” There is not information for my question. I need to know in patroll how much damage deals the planes ( in…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Help! What do i do if i am the last online player in a game.

On the bottom of the newspaper you will find a retirement button if there are only 3 players left. All active players need to agree to end the game. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f61064876b56cf7a8ff1ca418
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Alliance Vs Alliance.

Amerika Eucleia 2 or Amerika Eucleia 3 are always open for a match but for a 6 vs 6.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Winning situation - less than maximum points.

If a map ends because no-one had enough points to end it sooner, in that case and in my humble opinion nobody deserves the win. If the game ends by default, nobody has been active enough to merit the win in the first place. As to answer your…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Doctrines of the Titans- the solution.

Quote from Blackchastel: “In fact the Maginot line did its job its the Belgian who didn't do it because the maginot line was designed to defend France and Belgium from a German agression, the project was to put the maginot line in front of the French…
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread New colours on the map, again?.

Go to settings and turn Display Morale off.
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on Fluffy Pancake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Fluffy is very scary, dont get in her bad side
  • BMfox -

Please read this guide: Air Combat for COW1.5v- Guide for dealing some (in)decent damage There's more where that came from.
  • General Kadhammer -

Posted the thread New colours on the map, again?.

Thread
    It seems to me this is being tampered with way too much. Last time you couldn't even see your Islands, for example. With this latest update my entire map turned into different shades of green, red and i dunno? Yellow? I literally can't tell what's what.…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread HUGE BUG !.

Please can everyone stay civil or I will close this thread!
  • BMfox -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread HUGE BUG !.

Like (Post)
    They already have a 50% speed nerf on your land. Don't want enemies to move faster, don't build it. Stop whining. Also, it's your own fault for your lines breaking and the enemy getting onto your land. I think the REAL bug is in your commanding skills xD
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Idea for new doctrine.

Quote from Blackchastel: “Now for the little entente they could have a +15% bonus defense in fortification because the ally withfrance had a lot of fort and they could have a -25% construction time because france had a lot of industry and some of its…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread 1v1 mode mode Japan vs USA(west coast).

1 vs 1 games take up too much server space causing bugs. This would generate too much work for the Game Operators to manage all games. This is the reason why the 2 vs 2 Mediterranean map was deleted.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-08-04.

Bytro has finally an official Discord server :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • BMfox -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread Send in the Marines.

Like (Post)
    Marines would be pretty great yeah. I generally don't conduct naval landings because they are too risky without lots of support, a dedicated unit would be great.
  • assignmentbu -

Wrote a comment on assignmentbu’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread New Event: Operation Supremacy.

Iron Order was released today. It is just CoW 1.5 with different icons for resources and units.