Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Annexation system.

Quote from NoIWillNot99: “... you get to turn it to your core land this system should be added to the game ... ” Not necessary in CoW because unlike in New World Empires you can build here even in just conquered provinces immediately all buildings…
  • NoIWillNot99 -

Posted the thread Annexation system new map and unit idea.

Thread
    OK I have a few ideas first we should remove some of the pointless reskins of the event clash of nations maps because no one likes them so it's taking up storage for a map no one plays and it's actual facts so you can add a 10 or 15 player map with the…
  • NoIWillNot99 -

Replied to the thread Annexation system.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Cruisers Are The Best Naval Unit. Change my Mind..

While the rest of you are playing with boats I am conquering land and getting closer to victory. ;)
  • Torspo2 -

Liked f118’s post in the thread How can i see Enemy losses?.

Like (Post)
    In newspapers you can see 80% to 99% truth about destroyed units. You can count it manually. It's not 100% right numbers, because of bugs, lightanks and airforces notify not every destroyed units in newspaper. Notifying after atomstrike is not…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Staff introduction- Dante Bugler1.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. My name is Dante Bugler1, some might know me from the chat, haven't been as active here on the forums. I've created my account quite some time ago but have only been actively playing for about a year or so. I love helping people out so if…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Not exactly, Normally A.I. are just liabilities, pests that can be easily eradicated. If they made the A.I. just a little smarter, at least smart enough to produce some bombers. Then players would start taking them a bit more seriously. Just my opinion…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Like (Post)
    The AI also doesn’t like to see you being friends with their enemies. I am fairly certain that declaring war on human players counts the same way against your popularity as declaring on AI
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Quote from Vamaw: “Instead of making the A.I. more aggressive, they should've made it even smarter. ” Heck no! If you make the AI too smart, no human player will ever win a game! Every human customer would drop out and the developers would go…
  • gusv -

Liked Aimo Johannes Lahti’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them.
  • NoIWillNot99 -

Replied to the thread Terminating Units.

BMfox when you said this idea is useless well you couldn't be more wrong and those god awful reasons you have listed off sure learn from your mistakes but that doesn't mean punish the person that builds to much of the expensive units and his country…
  • NoIWillNot99 -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Terminating Units.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of decommission units. It also allows for the manpower to be shifted. Imagine that the Cavalry units could never be decommission as you advance in time. Or that the expensive battleships could not be taken out. Did the US Navy send…
  • Vamaw -

Now follows Ryan04px2025.

Follow
  • ChaosWarlord -

Replied to the thread DARKBOYS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Bacon Lover's United (BLU) might be interested. What rules would you propose? We would like an opponent for a Gold free round based on the AWC rules. Would that work for you?
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Cruisers Are The Best Naval Unit. Change my Mind..

Like (Post)
    I don't agree really. While Cruisers are good when paired with destroyers, they aren't really worth it when they're alone. Let's compare Level 7 Bruisers with Level 7 Battleships: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…d5eaf8084daf97e171daacf39
  • Road2Victory -

Replied to the thread Cruisers Are The Best Naval Unit. Change my Mind..

Smart man, I have to agree with you here. I always build cruisers on the first day since they take long. They are better equipped with anti air and faster than battleships. They also can bombard units better at times than battleships but lack range. I do…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Yes I treated both AI and human players the same.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

Historically the players complained that fighting AI on the homefront map was boring, which I can understand. We crafted that arrangement specifically for teams of 4. I just can’t see that working for individuals.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

The AI also doesn’t like to see you being friends with their enemies. I am fairly certain that declaring war on human players counts the same way against your popularity as declaring on AI