Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KrestelGaming -

Liked Boozo’s post in the thread Suggestion: AI Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KrestelGaming: “This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there ” First of all, this idea is not dumb at all. I really do like this idea, I think it would make this game a lot more realistic like the real WWII. I also think…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Another balancing note: ” I can only express my gratitude and respect to the people detailing the endless list of misconceived aspects. There are so many... The whole thing reminds me of the reading of achieved notes from a…
  • Boozo -

Posted the thread Call of War Quiz.

Thread
    I am kind of curious about everybody's knowledge of Call of War. I have played this game a reasonably long time, and could call myself a "veteran." However, there are still many things that I don't know about yet, and many things that I just learned…
  • CzarHelllios -

Misc: Two level 1 infantry attacking vs two level 2 infantry defending. Just hit and I'm checking back on it: My two stack infantry are at 94% health. The opponents two are at 28% health and are about to die. I afked and let my opponent kill most of my…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from CityOfAngels: “I'm not sure how the "Units in a stack don't start dying until they are below 50% health" is supposed to work ” Even worse in Sone, unit counts in a single stack don't start decreasing until about 10% health. Had a team mate…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Another balancing note: L2 Destroyer Vs ground 4.1, Naval 10, Sub 24, range 30, 130hp, 67kph speed ...is (much) stronger than an L1 Cruiser? Vs ground 3-4, Naval 6, Sub 5, range 60, 90hp, 52kph This is nonsense for a much-smaller ship built maybe a year…
  • CityOfAngels -

Another balancing note: L2 Destroyer Vs ground 4.1, Naval 10, Sub 24, range 30, 130hp, 67kph speed ...is (much) stronger than an L1 Cruiser? Vs ground 3-4, Naval 6, Sub 5, range 60, 90hp, 52kph This is nonsense for a much-smaller ship built maybe a year…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Citizenkane: “@ Coolgame 2019, OK Mr new player. First i think learning from others mistakes is always important in life. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Also here is a top 10 list that will be completely…
  • gusv -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    @ Coolgame 2019, OK Mr new player. First i think learning from others mistakes is always important in life. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Also here is a top 10 list that will be completely ignored. 1) Remove tank…
  • gusv -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I would like to provide a cautionary tale about how one of the biggest brand companies in US history almost ruined their company. And they still had an enormous market share when they undertook this ill conceived endeavor. New Coke was the unofficial…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Citizenkane: “It's called "New Coke" look it up. ” Thanks. How appropriate! Key phrase I identified from New Coke: "It remains influential as a cautionary tale against tampering with a well-established and successful brand."…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Ibeses: “4 hours of playing and it is already the end of Call of War? ” Well into day 4 of the event map 1.5... Yes, indeed; I can positively confirm, this 1.5 is the final end of CoW. With the start of the BAD…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Day 6 as Romania Trying to look at this as a new game and NOT a process of development that will wreck The Real CoW as most of the 'un-blessed' players love it... Do not expect a dry and cold blooded analysis from me, though. I am not like that ;) The…
  • kahue16 -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Suggestion: AI Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there The current way which AI works with popularity seems pretty unrealistic. First of all, declaring war on an unpopular country actually benefits the unpopular country, since they can claim that…
  • Boozo -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

Like (Post)
    "The last time a jet ever saw me, it shot me down." -Chuck Yeager
  • Map Colors: About 10% of the world's male population has a genetic deficiency of the eye that leaves many shades of red and green indistinguishable. Would help some of us if the color schemes reduce/eliminate reliance on contrast between red and green.…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: AI Coalitions.

Quote from KrestelGaming: “This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there ” First of all, this idea is not dumb at all. I really do like this idea, I think it would make this game a lot more realistic like the real WWII. I also think…
  • Quote from freezy: “We have new features on Beta to test. These features are part of our CoW 1.5 initiative, but because they are not affecting the gameplay, we will release them to live already after a short beta testing phase of 2 weeks. The live…
  • We have new features on Beta to test. These features are part of our CoW 1.5 initiative, but because they are not affecting the gameplay, we will release them to live already after a short beta testing phase of 2 weeks. The live release will happen on…
  • Tin Military -

Like (Post)
    Day 6 as Romania Trying to look at this as a new game and NOT a process of development that will wreck The Real CoW as most of the 'un-blessed' players love it... Do not expect a dry and cold blooded analysis from me, though. I am not like that ;) The…