Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DrDoom34 -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

I agree, I'm trying to like 1.5 but just cant, I love the new units but everything else feels like overly complicated... my biggest issue with 1.5 is the balance between resource/unit production.. I should not have to wait 3 days just to get enough…
  • Jedwards05 -

Replied to the thread A way to heal troops.

sorry new to forums thought this was an original idea
  • Jedwards05 -

Posted the thread A way to heal troops.

Thread
    With the new 1.5 update and the inclusion of the propaganda post and recruitment station I see a niche that has yet to be filled, the healing of troops. All to often during games you will need up with some early game units that have been battered just…
  • kickmenow -

Replied to the thread Is this an exploit? Or underhanded double dealing with alts?.

• zecevi123 -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I like the normal version over the 1.5 version. The version we have now has a few stuff i miss from the last update i miss but i can deal with. One being trading troops which i miss but i understand and making games without high command i didn't mind…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I like normal too! I hate how they made the speed round a 1.5 event :(, they should make another normal speed round after that! :(
  • zecevi123 -

Liked GeneralAumSum’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I hate 1-5 because they made leveling much slower because the barracks level one now take 30 mins, not 1.5 mins. REEEEEE
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Triston YT’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    I was playing as New Zealand and my friend was playing as North USA in the 100 Player game. My friend picked North USA by complete accident and was 8 days away from the rest of the group. I sent all of my units to take over Alaska so i could have a…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rukka Rukka: “. I think hes going ai. ” Yeah, that's very irritating. Too many players just drop out after some minor setback, or even just running into opposition. I never thought I'd say this, but a huge amount of CoW players lack the…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Rukka Rukka’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    accualy I have a newer one that is a come back. So I was being attacked but my nabour I was focused on a far away objective so I was lightly defended. He walked through me. Buy his capitol was on the water (a lake) judt before he encircled the lake I had…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Rukka Rukka’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    wile it was not a come back it was a still a big win by consideration of odds. Me and another player had taken ove all of south America (regular world map) and a player that had taken all of Africa had made the decision to take us out. Wile we were…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked kylinho’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    I was playing as persia on a 25 player historic world war map when russia declared war on me. I should have been easy prey for a giant like russia on day 2 but i built forts and repelled his attacks successfully before completely annexing the soviet…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked OfLittleOrNoConcern’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    For me it was in a 100p world map. I was playing as South West Africa. I had captured all of South and central Africa, excluding Madagascar. I was then attacked by Libya, Algeria, and Madagascar, they controlled North Africa and parts of Europe. They…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, So a mod has told me Version 1.5 is replacing Version 1.0... i'm less than happy and i hope a significant number of you guys are too. Version 1 is simpler, more user friendly - there's only a few amount of buildings etc to construct, but a…
  • zecevi123 -

Posted the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Thread
    Dont remove 1.0.I have found a solution. Keep the 1.0 call of war and update 1.5 and 1.0 This way 1.0 will be updated and players who like it will still be playing it. And 1.5 will be updated and improved also. Have 2 dev groups for 2 versions. This is…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

1.5 is terrible. The research sucks and so does the economy. New units are good. BUt there are more bad than good things sadly.
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Inactivity record (1.5).

Its because 1.5 is soo boring. This update will kill the game honestly. 1.0 was perfect they should have just kept improving that and not do an useless update. I welcome new units and doctorines but the new economy system is terrible.Also the game is way…
  • Indy Neidell -

Now follows sangfroidianmc.

Follow
  • Indy Neidell -

Wrote a comment on sangfroidianmc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • Indy Neidell -

Wrote a comment on Catdancer’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Helloo