Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread You're Not Alone - PSA.

• Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Liked Beaulion’s post in the thread You're Not Alone - PSA.

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to share an important message. If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, don't be afraid. Not all hope is lost. Help is available 24/7 by calling or texting the National Suicide Crisis Line at 988. You can also get in touch…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to share an important message. If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, don't be afraid. Not all hope is lost. Help is available 24/7 by calling or texting the National Suicide Crisis Line at 988. You can also get in touch…
  • supersucc -

Replied to the thread Aircraft attack bug..

Also experienced this bug. Interceptors will teleport back to their airbase they are flying from when given the attack command. Or if they are already landed they simply won't attack. Very frustrating when in a 3v1 battle lol.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread STORY TIME.

Like (Post)
    When I was a young lad, over in my homeland, We used to play games on the hill near our house connected to a forest. This forest also was near one of the main palaces for our king (that’s another story!) One day, we were playing hide and seek. So I…
  • Talvisota -

Like (Post)
  • Talvisota -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread You're Not Alone - PSA.

Like (Post)
    Very helpful.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Texas, 1920. The time has come! We need to secure Oklahoma before the Great Plains Confederacy Does! They are already invading the Cherokee nation, now it is time to free them and unite the people before the Great Plains take over the whole nation! We
  • karven123 -

Now follows Geden.

Follow
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Bruh, I chose Germany by mistake in Blitzkrieg!!!
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Did I say he wants one? ” No, but not being as bad as Hitler or Stalin or Mao is pretty basic stuff for not just a statesman, but a human. So hailing him for that is insane.
  • Midnight hunter -

Liked Geden’s post in the thread Birthday Celebrations - 9 Years of Strategy.

Like (Post)
    1714384460_news_images_30493.jpg Two weeks of event maps, special shop offers and a birthday gift! How time flies when you enjoy yourself! Has it been this long already? This week, Call of War is turning nine years old. And as with every year, we have…
  • Claudio NVKP -

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Due to the votes I will keep this, but if freezy, or any other developer asks me to take it down I will, the play through is continuing
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Search up operation rooms in n youtube ” If this is the channel I think it is the El Alamein video is pretty good.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “If anyone can contact @AleksanderZ and @Zaktty, please get them back… many other us have gone inactive. Zhukov has irl issues; I don’t think ge will be able to join… ” Shame Zhukov might not be able to join this one.…