Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Does infrastructures still give resources boost?.

Quote from MadMike69: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes, that is correct, infrastructure doesn't increase resource production in 1.5, only in 1.0. ” Infrastructure may soon get a cost reduction making them more useable (whispers). ” I thought they already…
  • freezy -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread Food fight.

Like (Post)
    Ronald McDonald easily, he is exactly the type of guy to not play by the rules not to mention all the cursed images of him. Also what do you think happened to the other Mascots like the Hamburglar and that purple thing, you think they “Retired” like…
  • white bird -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread delay timer.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if you know of this already, but when trying to get two armies to converge at a point at the same time, there's an easy way to do so: 1. Use the add army function to add them together. 2. Direct them to the target point. 3. Press the delay…
  • white bird -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread In game chat moderation.

Like (Post)
    Reminder that posting screenshots of private messages, either from support staff or with another player, is against the ToS. Now, regarding the topic, please know that not all action that we take is viewable by other players. Just trust that we are…
  • vidoq7 -

Now follows isqux.

Follow
  • MadMike69 -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes, that is correct, infrastructure doesn't increase resource production in 1.5, only in 1.0. ” Infrastructure may soon get a cost reduction making them more useable (whispers).
  • white bird -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Hi Everyone, I have learned this game with the help of my students and have fallen in love with it. All though I only play half a year, I have mastered the game with the help of my students and my alliance team mates. Of course I'm learning still. I'm…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol sorry Karl that games full now... but ive added KriegMaker to our conversation
  • Little Racoon -

Posted the thread Japan 25p Playthrough.

Thread
    I have never played Japan in Historical 25p before, so I decided today would be a good day to start. I joined with Jasper, a friend in a friendly alliance, who is playing as Tibet. The first few days for me will likely be boring, as Japan has a terrible…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    22p or 100p? tbh i want a quick game
  • Karl von Krass -

Infrastructure Infrastructure increases the movement speed of units anywhere within a province. Leveling it up increases the movement speed bonus further. so itdoes not say anything about infras giving any resource boost
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

I was quite surprised to read this post and the problems you're having keeping morale under control! I have played quite a lot of 1.5 games, like 10+, on the world map, and in most of them I either win or at least expanded to similar levels as you…
  • MadMike69 -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single province nowhas a maximum morale % of 70%…
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from ryanb96: “I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single…
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from Heinrici: “Quote from ryanb96: “I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single…
  • I'm a level 101 at the moment and have alliance, Coupe du Champagne [COUPE]. I am looking to add experience winning players to my Alliance and have regular co-players. If this is you please apply.
  • Karl von Krass -

Quote from RBoi200: “FYI, Industry gives resource bonus now. ” can you site the source? for some reason i can't find it
  • Karl von Krass -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by fluffy pancake on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i am fine, i got a proper face now,, thanks for asking, Fluffy Jellyfish