Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

Any such option would probably be abused.
  • Amotah -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Alright. Is Yugoslavia available? ” Aleksander might have it. But Ukraine, Libya, and Algeria are all open iirc
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Amotah’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Ukraine is in fact not open. Second time I am saying this.
  • Amotah -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Ukraine is in fact not open. Second time I am saying this.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Alright. Is Yugoslavia available? ” Aleksander might have it. But Ukraine, Libya, and Algeria are all open iirc
  • Ignatio Oddball -

Posted the thread Coalition limitations.

Thread
    I suggest that the 'historical' maps come with either a fixed or an optional ban on super power coalitions. I just had a game where 3 'friends' joined up as USSR, Germany and USA and instantly joined into coalition. Each of these countries in the…
  • Claudio NVKP -

You CAN backstab. It's going to work like a normal game.
  • Lt.Rohini -

• Lady Aragosta -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary. ” No, I'm not. I'm a treacherous [] but I'm not actually a terribly…
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Drab greens. Also still true, anlmost completely grey and later red. Are you allying with the 20 inactives per game? ” I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my…
  • Trooper4651 -

Replied to the thread Best countries to start with?.

Chose a nation that only borders 1 nation, so just in case you get in a war you only have to fight on one front. I like choosing island nations, so you can wait out the fighting on the mainland; if you ever loose your footing in the mainland, you can…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Oh. So why isn't there South and North USA? ” Because it's RP, so there'll be a land swap and I assume one of the USAs will take the other
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Amotah: “I hear Poland is nice this time of year. ” Your just a Leningrad and triplets away
  • Claudio NVKP -

• Lt.Rohini -

Oh. So why isn't there South and North USA?