Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zippofish -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Illustration A--------------------B--------------------C Point "B" is exactly in the middle of line AC. Same distance from AB as it is from BC. If an aircraft has enough fuel to travel AB, than travel BA to finish its trip, Why can it NOT travel AB..…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Quote from Restrisiko: “Right, "Aircraft Movement - One way Trips" would be realistic, and has already been discussed many times before, but it would not match with other relations in this game, would make planes too superior on the map. ” I agree, I…
  • ViceRegent -

Posted the thread 1.5 Not needed - some tweeks to existing game is all that is needed.

Thread
    I have looked at this WW2 Sim and it is not anywhere near being a true SIM It may have the Toys of War and the Geographical map to assimilate WW2 activity , however it simply does not provide enough resources for the true Emperor to create an…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread not active.

When the game ends by timer or retirement the victory will be given to the entity with the most victory points. If that is a country that is not an active player, then the player will receive nothing for a reward or statistic added to their record.
  • ohno420 -

Posted the thread not active.

Thread
    how do you win the game if you havent been active for 2 weeks or you just dont get gold. if thats the case thats some dumb rules
  • Akulla3D -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “That was a very good post, @Brazen Shield! I agree with everything except that you'd make upgrade time of units on the field vary on unit type. Here's how I would like to see it: 1.: You shouldn't have to move them back to a…
  • Akulla3D -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    That was a very good post, @Brazen Shield! I agree with everything except that you'd make upgrade time of units on the field vary on unit type. Here's how I would like to see it: 1.: You shouldn't have to move them back to a province with the…
  • Akulla3D -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these…