Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Silence Means Security.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I just noticed something in my current game, though: in every province below 30ish morale it says 'unknown' to the chance of an uprising. If this is intended, there's no reason to have chance of an uprising shown…
  • Torspo2 -

Liked saaaaaaaaaa’s post in the thread Armoured cars need to be buffed.

Like (Post)
    i think we should have an super armored car stroger then the boring normal armored car name could be super armored car
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Tibbles’s post in the thread everybody just be friends :D.

Like (Post)
    In this game I was allied with all active players, lol
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread New Units in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, Seems I am way late to the party, the new unis seem absolutely awesome to me! Have been of CoW for quite a while now, but this will definitely make me play again soon. I think it is brilliant that a multitude of units is available and…
  • Little Racoon -

Posted the thread Regarding Popularity and AI Warfare.

Thread
    Alright, so first some context. We should all know that when your popularity drops to a certain point, AI can give trade embargo or even declare war. This is an incentive that stops players from attacking without declaring war, and I say is a pretty good…
  • Longlegsmagee19 -

Posted the thread DIDN'T RECEIVE VICTORY GOLD.

Thread
    idk why but i didn't receive my victory gold.. i didnt go inactive, i got 1st place. i have screenshots if anyone can help
  • Blackpixels -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Pan-Asian Infantry Terrain Bonus.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blackpixels: “The Pan-Asian infantry bonus of +25% to Forests/Hills seems to have been forgotten when the game updated to have Forest and Hills as separate terrain types! Math: Right now non-Asian infantry has +20% in Forests and no advantage…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread I have a question about upgrading.

Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Hold up, I am not sure but do we need to do research for 1.5 or no? ” yes you do but units are not automaticaly upgraded. for example if you have lvl.1 infantry and you research lvl.2. then you need…
  • Anpere -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread I have a question about upgrading.

Like (Post)
    This question is the point of 1.5. By having it so that both options are viable it enables players to have a greater degree of freedom and choice. I personally build for example a large number of lvl 1 troops, then research lvl 2,3 and upgrade my troops…
  • Anpere -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Political system.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Anpere: “It should definitely cost money to pass bills/policies. I thought about the idea, when I seen the rant about the AI's. I think it'd make more sense for AI's of enemy ideologies to attack our nations. Example: Comintern nations are…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

the new railroadgun is even stronger then the old one. although the railroadgun might be harder to produce (because its more expensive and requires lvl.4 secret lab) but in the late game it isn't very much and easy to spam. another unit i think is OP is…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Hold up, I am not sure but do we need to do research for 1.5 or no? ” yes you do but units are not automaticaly upgraded. for example if you have lvl.1 infantry and you research lvl.2. then you need to upgrade the lvl.1 unit…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Political system.

Quote from Anpere: “It should definitely cost money to pass bills/policies. I thought about the idea, when I seen the rant about the AI's. I think it'd make more sense for AI's of enemy ideologies to attack our nations. Example: Comintern nations are…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread Political system.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Anpere: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Anpere: “This only makes sense to me, if changing ideologies (doctrines) is only for games unrelated to the historic maps. I think an alternative would be a…
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Political system.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Anpere: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Anpere: “This only makes sense to me, if changing ideologies (doctrines) is only for games unrelated to the historic maps. I think an alternative would be a…
  • Anpere -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Political system.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Anpere: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Anpere: “This only makes sense to me, if changing ideologies (doctrines) is only for games unrelated to the historic maps. I think an alternative would be a introduction of national…
  • G.E.H.R.E -

Replied to the thread Health Points of New Units in 1.5.

The morale and HP of a unit are related values but they are not the same.(%morale*MaxHP)/100 = CurrentHPThat is why when you upgrade a unit, morale is what determines the unit's HP after being upgraded.You say that your planes were with 10 HP at level 1,…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread More 1.5 maps?.

I would be suggesting a training tutorial map for 1.5
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Pingu7078’s post in the thread More 1.5 maps?.

Like (Post)
    I've been playing Call Of War for a while now, but I've REALLY started enjoying the game since the introduction of 1.5. I like the doctrines and it's less of a hassle building a decent army. But I can only see Clash of Nations and World at Wars. So could…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Hold up, I am not sure but do we need to do research for 1.5 or no?