Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread 1944 endgame.

random pics to me is random pictures, and yes I am a native English speaker, I just wanted to double check what was meant, random selection of country's or pictures, you can never be to sure
  • Nooberium -

Not shouting at people (because they don't use common sense) will save lots of time. It's just common sense.
  • Forrest G -

Liked coolgame2019’s post in the thread Suggesting on sound.

Like (Post)
    After playing this game for about 1 week or two, I realize that there is no sound or music. I think a good game should have at least sound (like bombing, airplane noise, etc...) the closer you are to the units or structure. The louder it gets. In…
  • Forrest G -

It doesn't take a genius to know what I was talking about and the only possible things meant when I said random pics was random country selection so maybe if he used common sense I wouldn't have shouted at him
  • Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” a few updates ago they replaced the…
  • _Pontus_ -

Maybe he really doesn't get the question and/or is not a native speaker (there are many countries in the world with many different languages, you know...), so don't shout at Fungus... He has only 33 games and 8 victories with a Province W/L and K/D…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

: ) Day 7 and market still DEAD. No new sell offers posted since Day 1.
  • BeorntheBold -

• _Pontus_ -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “ Edit: Just checked in another map: - in Historical 25 the commissions are being charged (and the market is DEAD) - in the fast 100 ... not (and the market is ALIVE) So, in 1 map the trading PENALTY is charged and in the other…
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Your map WITHOUT the Tax was likely started BEFORE the update took effect, ” The map is in day 10 at 4x speed, thus less than 3 days old... Edit: Darn'd...yes...it started 2,5 days ago, but it had been waiting to start…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Quote from _Pontus_: “ Edit: Just checked in another map: - in Historical 25 the commissions are being charged (and the market is DEAD) - in the fast 100 ... not (and the market is ALIVE) So, in 1 map the trading PENALTY is charged and in the other…
  • Nooberium -

Clicking on your name at the top left brings up your statistics. You need to scroll right to see GP (just to the right of 'At war with').
  • _Pontus_ -

It is weird and confusing... The penalty was supposedly on the sell orders (to 'prevent' an anyway rare case of a player hiding a resource) and on the buy orders (to prevent hiding cash.. an evenly rare occurrence) But I am sure I made a profit buying…
  • Nooberium -

The commission is in effect in my current round. Considering RL: Charging a commission on completed trades is normal, but totally unreasonable to charge up-front non-refundable fees on OFFERS that never get accepted. Impossible to cheat without a…
  • helmuth.moltke -

Quote from Arcorian: “With today's release we revert the change that limits trading resources on the stock market within a price range of 3 and 30 money. The price range will be set back to between 1 and 30 money again. ” According to Arcorian there…
  • BeorntheBold -

Nooberium, I have seen several people refer to global popularity, but it is not on my diplomacy page. There is nothing to the right of Capitol and Known Army Size except a display of the flags of whom I am at war. This is the 100 player map. Is there…
  • Nooberium -

In your statistics, check Global Popularity (to the right of Capital and Known Army Size). You'll see a very low number. This happens from hostile actions toward others. The worst offense is making a surprise attack but declaring war or trade embargo…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Repair Stations/Hospitals.

How about a flat 10% per day? Would allow minimally damaged units to reach 100% without being OP. Current system makes healing a negligible factor in the game.
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Is air combat essentially random?.

Air Combat Guide (linked above by BMFox) point #8 states air units on patrol receive 25% damage from defenders. Is this incorrect? I have seen similar crazy results in land battles. Example: 6 Level 2 LTs on flat terrain taking 3 hp from 2 infantry on…
  • Nooberium -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Coast defenses.

Like (Post)
    Ah the poor neglected navy bomber (NB). No one ever seems to mention it when the topic of coastal defenses comes up. My favorite for eliminating convoys in a heartbeat and patrolling the coastal waters. And is the only unit that can "see" subs and…