Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Total games played incorrect.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Well, it at least applies to most players. Just took as a random example the top one in the ranking (DJF78, playerID 6479530). Is displayed like this (in both desktop and mobile version):The badges are still there, but…
  • PABLUSKI -

Now follows Alrojoviv0.

Follow
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Player Cannot See or Join Games in 1.0.

We recently ran a test how well 1.5 works with new players (because they don't have any 1.0 bias), that is why some players could not see any 1.0 games. Sadly they have to live with that until the test is resolved. Quote from Nn gg: “that’s so sad...…
  • freezy -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Like (Post)
    I have played a few games in 1.5 now and in general I love it. I'm definately not going back. There is much more options for strategy and tactics in 1.5. One thing I noticed in these games, though, is that the changes made to caps on stacks isn't really…
  • NANAN -

Replied to the thread Cant log into my acount.

no my problems are i forgot what email i used and my password since i did not go into the log in screen in a long time... i decided to forget about it
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Hi, we discussed additional penalties like HP penalties internally. While we agree they make sense, they are not the highest priority right now, because after all the stack limit still kinda works. It is just not as effective as it could be, but it is…
  • NANAN -

Replied to the thread lost password.

• NANAN -

• NANAN -

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Can Single Use Weapons Have Reduced Damage ?.

Quote from Marechal Saoul: “Since I've been told before that in melée combat, defenders shoot first, I wonder if any one knows whether single-use units like nuclear bombers and rockets impart reduced damage if there is a significant amount of AA…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time.

Like (Post)
    He was right. VPs don't matter. The bug is visual.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time.

He was right. VPs don't matter. The bug is visual.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “really? vorlon said it wasnt ” That was a joke I think ” idk...he said doesnt matter cause only the victory stations affect the game, not the victory points
  • DoctorDR1 -

Quote from RiverWolf74: “really? vorlon said it wasnt ” That was a joke I think
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread What does this mean?.

Like (Post)
    You can only boost allied troops with paid gold. This is a security mechanism against multi accounts, who could use the free gold to push their main accounts.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Doctrines—some initial thoughts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback. Just as a heads up, Doctrines and units in general are simplified in the game and optimized for game balance. We cannot account for every single historical detail and usually there are many sides to a story, with opinions going…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread more 1.5 maps.

Quote from freezy: “Working on it. ” when do you think they will be ready :)
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread more 1.5 maps.

Like (Post)
    Working on it.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread What does this mean?.

You can only boost allied troops with paid gold. This is a security mechanism against multi accounts, who could use the free gold to push their main accounts.
  • Shell55 -

Liked Joe-6989’s post in the thread Tips and Tricks—Maps—Doomsday.

Like (Post)
    Doomsday, arguably the best event ever existed in Call of War, will certainly give you an extraordinary experience of nuclear warfare, and warn you about the problematic usage of nuclear weapons. Now I will talk about how to get a flawless victory when…