Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WashingtonWarMachine -

Posted the thread Adding R&R Options.

Thread
    Suggestion pertaining to unit morale. CoW should add an option to build repair and recovery facilities across the map, in any province. Consider this, currently you have but 2 options to improve the health and morale of a far flung unit: 1) Spend gold,…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Text or Email messages if attacked.

• Akulla3D -

Posted the thread Text or Email messages if attacked.

Thread
    Hi, Not sure if this has been brought up before, but it would be nice to get messages if you are not in game. Like if someone declares war on you or attacks you when at peace. Thanks. AK3
  • LFerreira -

Replied to the thread Can't enter Game!.

Why is this happening? I wanna move troops or Ill lose the games Im in
  • Mustafa 33 -

Wrote a comment on Eeddeer’s wall.

Wall Comment
    اريد بعض النصائح حول الكتائب
  • Mustafa 33 -

Wrote a comment on Eeddeer’s wall.

Wall Comment
    مرحبا
  • MadCuzzBad -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread 0 hp and still not die !.

Like (Post)
    Fractions of hit points are not displayed.
  • MadCuzzBad -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread 0 hp and still not die !.

Like (Post)
    Yes, this is the case. If you want to know the decimals of this value, click on the unit icon, it should be displayed in the unit details panel.
  • DoctorDR1 -

It is not a bug, you need to wait for the Support Team to get back to you.
  • MadCuzzBad -

Replied to the thread Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards.

Ummm so you mean its won’t be back with the correct value for 1.0 ? Even though 1.0 is the main game and 1.5 is a test trial ?
  • Ruy Diaz de Bivar -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

• LFerreira -

I'm losing the games, I think this is a bug, I can't even log in to see messages
  • DoctorDR1 -

• LFerreira -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “If you have sent in a support ticket, you will get a response eventually. Most likely you tripped the anti-cheat. ” I sent more than one ticket, no response whatsoever, I can't even log in on my games, it appears that box only.…
  • generale francesco I -

Replied to the thread Convoy stuck on land.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “These type of issues will all need a bug report submitted from the lower right corner of your game for individual service from a game operator. ” Already done, no answer, it is impossible to play like this though.
  • I'm a newbie here but I suggest that there should be a change to stop coalition leaders from disbanding a coalition within the last 12 hours of an [EVENT] game to grab a solo win for themselves they never truly earned. Further, to be allowed a solo…
  • DoctorDR1 -

If you have sent in a support ticket, you will get a response eventually. Most likely you tripped the anti-cheat.
  • LFerreira -

Posted the thread Can't enter Game!.

Thread
    Game suddently logged me off on my Computer and Phone, I can't enter any game, when I click on Log In it appears a Support box, Support Box that appears <--- I have been getting a lot of problem recently, very laggy, very buggy and I have even been…
  • TheGreatYouyou -

Replied to the thread SP Anti-Air for the Axis.

Quote from Conquerer74: “Quote from MadCuzzBad: “Would you be ok with someone doing the same job but he get pay more than you? If your answer is no then why is it ok for Axis to have better sp AA upgrade than other doctrines ? ” Well many other…
  • Conquerer74 -

Posted the thread Fortification suggestion..

Thread
    Usually, forts are more effective in mountains like in the alps where the italiens build forts. also forts tend to be weaker on plains like on the magniot line. so many forts should be twice as effective when built in mountains but only half as effective…