Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Help, my game just disappeared for no reason!.

Good news! Since the game lost track of the units, Food and Oil upkeep costs went to zero and income is better than ever.
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Dear CoW: Please undo trade restrictions outside coalition and 10% mark up on market. I'm totally confused as to the purpose of these changes. These policies resemble old colonial Spain's mercantilism and similar policies by Soviet Bloc nations during…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Excellent guide, not sure it meets the 1000 word-7 paragraph essay requirement though. ;)
  • General Nightman -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Like (Post)
    What is popularity? Popularity is a score that Elite AI give to you. If your popularity is low they will declare war on you. This counts for computer countries but also inactive players that are taken over by AI. As the inactive players tend to have a…
  • Nooberium -

It happened between 2100 and 2300 CET (7-9 hours ago). Looks like it applies to AI units also.
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Food for research.

There were bad changes to the game but this wasn't one of them. Get used to the new economy.
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Major problem - All units lost?.

This problem occurred on both PC and mobile. Happened some time between 2100 and 2300 CET (7-9 hours ago).
  • EZ Dolittle -

It looks like all Beta Games/Frontier are affected. There was a prior notice that the 'game was improved please reload' then the units were gone.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Food for research.

The reason is what changed to food was to help balance the new quicker research updates, as well as increase some strategy in preserving food.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Major problem - All units lost?.

Happened in my game as well and according to the Global chat all the Beta/Frontier Games are affected. The company is probably swamped with bug messages. Funny, one player in my Beta game thought that I did it to annoy him. Funny, then they calmed…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “That's mainly because almost all of the players go AI on that map and AI don't trade with someone with low popularity. ” BMFox, you are lowering yourself in hopeless attempts to defend bad changes... AI can only trade via the…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Dear CoW: Please undo trade restrictions outside coalition and 10% mark up on market. I'm totally confused as to the purpose of these changes. These policies resemble old colonial Spain's mercantilism and similar policies by Soviet Bloc nations during…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Intermediary result of poll on diplo-changes. - 80% against the changes - 20% in favor of the changes Noteworthy: all the 3 players liking the diplo changes started playing less than a year ago (!!) ... So it is impossible that they understand - and let…
  • Nooberium -

Posted the thread Major problem - All units lost?.

Thread
    FP Game #2830244. Day 11. About 4 hours ago, ALL of my units completely disappeared along with ALL of my coalition partner's units. Have produced 3 units since then, now Army Size = 3.
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    The reason to play THIS game (and not a ton of others like it) is its DEPTH and the CHALLENGE of mastering its many aspects to sway odds in your favor. Bytro made a name for itself by providing games with that little extra 'educational touch' and…
  • gusv -

Now follows AdrianTheStrategist.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    They probably intend to see how it goes first outside Frontline. But I totally agree, the removal of the ability to trade resources with any player is very restrictive. Moreover, it costs money to put a sell order, not great when your goal is to earn…
  • gusv -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from atreas1: “In coalition games, it is not uncommon that one of the members does most of the fighting while the others are supporting this member in a ratio much exceeding the 10K. ” True that this is done sometimes. But I wouldn't miss it…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    I have a better proposal: Remove the 10% tax from the market again and make trade of resources allowed amongst all players again... but give it a limit so one nation can only receive 10000 resources more from another nation than it gave to that nation…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “With this change [disallow trade with players outside your team/coalition] we can predict better which resources a player has available, which helps with our balancing efforts. ” Have you ever seen this from player perspective?…