Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

Quote from gazsom: “Quote from Teburu: “seems to me that you're just butthurt Quote from gazsom: “Seems to me you dont have any sense of honour ” ” ” nah you're just not funny ^^
  • Shilleywater -

Liked Hanz Gunther’s post in the thread Coalition Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    I like that, to add to your idea, each coalition could have it's own pattern of specific colour (i.e. red stripes/chevrons etc.) over their nations original colour so you can see which nation it is and to which coalition it belongs to.
  • Shilleywater -

Liked LordVoidVIII’s post in the thread Coalition Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if this has been addressed, but especially after coalition flags under national flags were removed from the map view, it is somewhat cumbersome to determine which nations fall under which coalition. I am aware that you can select provinces to…
  • gusv -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “While the name of the game is “Call” of War, this should not indicate an expectation that other players will phone ahead for a reservation before dropping by unexpectedly. ” I agree. After all this is a war game, similar…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    You forget a major difference between CoW and reallife COW is a game; ppl aren't gonna announce widely who they are gonna attack and for what reasons etc they just want more land/vp and tbh you can see most attacks coming since armies dont appear out of…
  • gusv -

Liked gazsom’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    Wow such canned solutions to an issue, thats going to fix it isnt it ?, Oh gee yes Id like a phone call before they attack and perhaps a gold invitation as well with a gold braded envelope. Wow yes I expected a response like those above, cause mostly I…
  • gazsom -

Quote from Teburu: “ seems to me that you're just butthurt Quote from gazsom: “Seems to me you dont have any sense of honour ” ”
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    While the name of the game is “Call” of War, this should not indicate an expectation that other players will phone ahead for a reservation before dropping by unexpectedly. ;)
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    What do you expect... people telling you "I will attack you tomorrow"?
  • gusv -

Liked gazsom’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    Ive played in only a few games but there seems to be a lot of Nefarious attacks in every game, with players that like to hit below the belt to others and not declare war, a lot of players and do so. I find this is part of the game that is very…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Marching in Place: “Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?... ” It depends…
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    Alright, so there is a situation where a sub(s) has an advantage over a destroyer(s)... That is, when the destroyer is stationary and the sub moves to its place. In that case, the sub would be the attacker for all the rounds and the destroyer the…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marching in Place: “Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?... ” It depends who is moving if they are…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “.. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit, it also becomes an attacker; from then on, also both are both .. ” Of course, generally defense values are higher, so that's a dumb…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: Moving unit is always an attacker, standing unit is always a defender - if both are moving, both are both .. .. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit,…
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Like (Post)
    Question: Destroyers have different values for attacking or defending when fighting subs. How is that determined?... That is, which unit is attacking/defending which?... The sub or the destroyer? It seems they both are attacking each other? Wouldn't they…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Who attacks whom? Destroyer vs. Sub.

Sure! The gifs are from the German website too
  • Teburu -

You forget a major difference between CoW and reallife COW is a game; ppl aren't gonna announce widely who they are gonna attack and for what reasons etc they just want more land/vp and tbh you can see most attacks coming since armies dont appear out of…
  • RCS45 -

Posted the thread SETO is recruiting.

Thread
    hello everyone the southeast asia treaty organization alliance is looking for new members to join us we are looking for active and capable players who love the game and little roleplay. if you are interested in joining us just contact me in game and my…