Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rarara555: “Quote from blue44elephant: “Dude, I really don't want to see France using tiger tanks. ” Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from rarara555: “3. Make people choose their own doctrine at start of game (or at least on some…
  • Northernking11 -

Liked Pablo J.’s post in the thread Artillery range.

Like (Post)
    <p>Did you mean range? weapon improvements as the level increases?</p>
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Secret lab lvl 3 should also be a stealth building like bunker lvl3, but only hiding special units.
  • Alex2020 -

Posted the thread potential investment.

Thread
    Dear authors of the project. I have a few ideas that could help attract potential investors to the CoW. I am not an advertiser, I just like this game and want to improve its level. If you are interested in this, please write to where I can contact about…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    This is what I think about 1.5 Beggening: - Goods shortage - Rare abundance Middle: - Manpower shortage I haven’t played long enough reach the endgame yet so I can’t comment about that.
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Quote from rarara555: “Quote from blue44elephant: “Dude, I really don't want to see France using tiger tanks. ” Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from rarara555: “3. Make people choose their own doctrine at start of game (or at least on some…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread hospitals and Radars.

Like (Post)
    Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Sea based could detect ships [and planes] ” The radar you are talking about is called sonar, however I don't think someone will flip their battleship upside down to ue the sonar to detect…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from M.isreb: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Radar in WW2 couldn't see ground units .......... ” Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies. A key development was
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from M.isreb: “ radars will have huge affect on strategic cores to have intelligence on enemy or neighbor lands about where their armies are and their location and this will make the islands much more valuable as they have a very strategic…
  • Daniel.SD -

Now follows Baranoskii.

Follow
  • Daniel.SD -

Wrote a comment on Baranoskii’s wall.

Wall Comment
    》》》ficha do recrutamento de mods《《《

1-Por que deseja fazer parte da equipe de suporte?

-Acompanho o jogo desde Julho do ano passado e de lá para cá venho adquirindo experiência por parte do jogo, quero transferir essa experiência para os jogados…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Quote from rarara555: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Upgrading units should use manpower,, but a fraction of the initial cost, as you can't just wave a magic wand to upgrade your units, someone actually has to do the physical labour to get the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

This is what I think about 1.5 Beggening: - Goods shortage - Rare abundance Middle: - Manpower shortage I haven’t played long enough reach the endgame yet so I can’t comment about that.
  • RiverWolf74 -

I am having manpower shortages in a 1.5 match, so I do think we should decrease the cost.
  • rarara555 -

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Upgrading units should use manpower,, but a fraction of the initial cost, as you can't just wave a magic wand to upgrade your units, someone actually has to do the physical labour to get the desired result, after the unit…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked rarara555’s post in the thread JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from blue44elephant: “Dude, I really don't want to see France using tiger tanks. ” Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from rarara555: “3. Make people choose their own doctrine at start of game (or at least on some maps), because right now…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread hospitals and Radars.

Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Sea based could detect ships [and planes] ” The radar you are talking about is called sonar, however I don't think someone will flip their battleship upside down to ue the sonar to detect…