Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fox-Company -

Replied to a comment by Evil Queen Tanya on Fox-Company’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i will burn your church and your tanyanism with communist artillery.
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to a comment by Fox-Company on Evil Queen Tanya’s wall.

Wall Reply
    potato potato idc how its spelled
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread Worst countries.

Yeah, invading Venezuela as USA is boring. Being Venezuela, fighting back, and winning? That is a different story.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Worst countries.

Like (Post)
    I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

• Hornetkeeper -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Worst countries.

Like (Post)
    I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.
  • K.Rokossovski -

• BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread In game messages.

I know this is unrelated, but how do you have -1600 points?
  • Hornetkeeper -

Tbh, I think the so-called "good" countries aren't all that good (I mean South Africa, for example). They for sure are advantageous, but the margin by which they win suggests there's more behind it. I believe that since those countries are pretty good,…
  • Tolol_aja -

Wrote a comment on HyM Seth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bro, join discord gw. banyak player indonya. kalo tanya berapa yg pro keknya semua pro dah wkwkkw discord.gg/bCz8w9Zm
  • pdub7277 -

Liked 10538’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    If buying the win becomes obvious? I just drop the game because it is pointless carrying on in all senses of the word.
  • pdub7277 -

Liked Captin_Ahab’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    I also started in 2015 and have seen the same progression. You would see a couple people drop 100k each in on a map from time to time but now its almost every map with multiple people spending hundreds of thousands. It would be nice to be able to play…
  • pdub7277 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Limited Gold Use Rounds.

Like (Post)
    Hi. I have a suggestion that may interest players that want to play a no gold skilled match. Perhaps if the community asked nicely, Bytro would bring back the Players League. For those that have not heard of it, the Players League was a Bytro sanctioned…
  • jonny123 -

Wrote a comment on jonny123’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • jonny123 -

Wall Comment
  • jonny123 -

Wall Comment
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

Quote from HyM Seth: “up... Today day 4. And still didnt get any explanation. I send support ticket again. I hope Ki-Ros or other support can answer my question. ” Bruh support takes about 72 hrs or more to reply your ticket. So please wait.
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Wrote a comment on Fox-Company’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tanyanism or Church of Tanya will always be here no matter what. Huehuehue
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to a comment by Fox-Company on Evil Queen Tanya’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bruh its Tanyanism. Btw Seanism is ded since their alliance party got disbanded.
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Replied to the thread What are the signs of dangerous players in game?.

Quote from Donk2.0: “I mainly look at the player's level. If the player is under level 40, then they are probably rather easy to defeat. Level 50-80, a bit risky but still possible. Level 80+, don't even try, they are a pro and they know what they are…