Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from croatian kid: “hi ” Are you Algeria in forum game?
  • pod_than -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Glory to the Soviet Armed Forces! Glory to the Soviet Union! Glory to the Workers! Glory to the People! Glory to the Communist Dream! ” This is what happens when a group of extremists lives inside their own protected…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Infantry.

You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Humorous Question.

• Vanrendo -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Persia.

Like (Post)
    Because during WW2 Persia was known as Persia, they didn't officially change their name until I think 1959. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Buttons being random.

I've experienced a similar thing a few times.It won't stop me from playing and I'm grateful for Bytro trying to fix irregularities but since this thread is here... On mobile when I want to construct buildings, Secret lab is the last unit building,…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Searching for players still bugged.

Is the question about searching for players to see where and which games/maps they playing? Because I can see and find players if I search their names on the ranking list for players,that is working perfectly fine.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked RookOnzo’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    1: Build a community map builder. 2: Build player admin adjustable scenario types for RP players. 3: Build an actual friends list that allows you to talk and join each others games. This game should be built around teams and communities. 4: Create…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Arta!
  • Talvisota -

Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Bro there's no way lmaooooooo
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from -VIP-: “Talvisota join the forum round - RP ” I would, but the reason I haven't been playing is because I'll be in a Welsh cottage with no internet for next week, and I don't want to go inactive and contribute to ruining the game for…
  • -VIP- -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AleksanderZ: “Isn’t Yap the island with those giant stone coins? ” It is. Yap is known for its stone money, known as Rai, or Fei: large doughnut-shaped, carved disks of (usually) calcite, up to 4 m (13 ft) in diameter (most are much smaller).…
  • -VIP- -

Liked Amotah’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    I genuinely and wholeheartedly agree with Carking. Not only do I deem him mentally incapable, I believe having a player that is not him would be beneficial to an idea I've got. I have a rather intricate plan on what to do that I seriously doubt his…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Quote from croatian kid: “wait this one is different from forum game? ” Yes.
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “It’d be smart to drop it ” It would. But it would be fun to resurrect it. I'm slightly torn here.
  • BaseballFan46 -

Replied to the thread Barry Bonds.

Barry Bonds was a professional baseball player who played for the Pittsburgh Pirates and the San Francisco Giants over the course of his 22 year career. He currently holds the all-time home run record with 762 home runs, as well as several other records…
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked Soviet onion republic’s post in the thread Removed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “I a really not in the mood to be massacred by a troll named Hitler who suicides all his forces into me and then boasts about how I am a gay ass loser, thank you. ” That's not necessarily what could happen, you are your…