Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time.

Like (Post)
    He was right. VPs don't matter. The bug is visual.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time.

He was right. VPs don't matter. The bug is visual.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “really? vorlon said it wasnt ” That was a joke I think ” idk...he said doesnt matter cause only the victory stations affect the game, not the victory points
  • DoctorDR1 -

Quote from RiverWolf74: “really? vorlon said it wasnt ” That was a joke I think
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread What does this mean?.

Like (Post)
    You can only boost allied troops with paid gold. This is a security mechanism against multi accounts, who could use the free gold to push their main accounts.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Doctrines—some initial thoughts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback. Just as a heads up, Doctrines and units in general are simplified in the game and optimized for game balance. We cannot account for every single historical detail and usually there are many sides to a story, with opinions going…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread more 1.5 maps.

Quote from freezy: “Working on it. ” when do you think they will be ready :)
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread more 1.5 maps.

Like (Post)
    Working on it.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread What does this mean?.

You can only boost allied troops with paid gold. This is a security mechanism against multi accounts, who could use the free gold to push their main accounts.
  • Shell55 -

Liked Joe-6989’s post in the thread Tips and Tricks—Maps—Doomsday.

Like (Post)
    Doomsday, arguably the best event ever existed in Call of War, will certainly give you an extraordinary experience of nuclear warfare, and warn you about the problematic usage of nuclear weapons. Now I will talk about how to get a flawless victory when…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread more 1.5 maps.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Doctrines—some initial thoughts.

Thanks for the feedback. Just as a heads up, Doctrines and units in general are simplified in the game and optimized for game balance. We cannot account for every single historical detail and usually there are many sides to a story, with opinions going…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from NOOB1433223: “there are no vp rounds operation supremacy domination antarctica and more ” dominion Antarctica honestly is quite a joke.is the game broken? There’s like a province with like a…
  • Chupetin-69 -

Now follows El gato con botas.

Follow
  • Shell55 -

Liked d.jahnsen’s post in the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RiverWolf74: “good but right now ally is overpowered ” i think they are ok now, i would say they we're underpowered before and comintern Is the op doctrine now
  • Restrisiko -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread Ranking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from El Cazador: “<p>I make a suggestion about the ranking. There should be a limit on the number of people with the patent, but when it comes to high-ranking officers. For example, an army marshal could only have one. And so for him to maintain…
  • freezy -

Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from NOOB1433223: “there are no vp rounds operation supremacy domination antarctica and more ” dominion Antarctica honestly is quite a joke. is the game broken? There’s like a province with like a billion points, another…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Useless Heavy Units.

Like (Post)
    Heavy units are much stronger and are good for attacking places with a huge amount of units. My favorite tank is the medium tank. If you light tank/armored car army is attacked by medium/heavy tanks, then they are doomed.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Useless Heavy Units.

Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Heavy units are much stronger and are good for…
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread Useless Heavy Units.

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Heavy units are much stronger and are good for attacking places with a…