Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Good Uses for Strategic Bombers.....

Quote from patriota75: “I use infantry instead of militia, infantry units are not to expensive too. You can use nuclear bombers that way only against big noob :) But against skillful player they are useless. ” Sometimes militia is the better choice.…
  • Undermin3d -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Air Battle.

Like (Post)
    First rule: If he has 37 planes, You will need just as many planes. There is no way to kill 37 planes with just 10 of your own. Second rule: Follow the rules of SBDE. The best unit combination is 5 of each plane. 5 interceptors and 5 tactical…
  • Bones31271 -

Replied to the thread Computer Player has taken a province on day 1?!!?!.

makes sense, thank you for the explanation
  • patriota75 -

Nuclear bombers are unuseful, that is my opinion. You can not hit units that are cowered with fighters, even if you try to hit empty province center, if it is cowered with patroling airplanes, nuclear bomber will be shout down.
  • Diablo Mayor -

Replied to the thread join me an alliance.

• Diablo Mayor -

Nuclear bombers are a great asset! Learn how to use them and decimate your enemies units as they try to move on you or defend their territories. It's also a great tool to destroy their morale.
  • Diablo Mayor -

Liked Pavilx’s post in the thread Good Uses for Strategic Bombers.....

Like (Post)
    Quote from patriota75: “Militia, strategic bombers and nuclear bombers are most unuseful units in this game. I research them very rarely. I find them a waste of resources. ” You just have to know how to use the nuke bombers........indirect attack
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread i cant login to my acount.

Visit CallofWar.com in any browser and go through the forgot password process. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…21c9466ab352794d6ef2719c5 If you are unable to recover your password using the "forgot password' link as outlined above, please start a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Air Battle.

Like (Post)
    Quote from patriota75: “Air superiority is most important in this game. ” The cost of achieving and maintaining air superiority is now much higher than before. Especially Tactical Bombers are not what they used to be since the update of Aug.…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread Good Uses for Strategic Bombers.....

Like (Post)
    Quote from abdoer: “destroy your enemy economy make aircraft carrier and suddenly attack your enemy unprotected cities and destroy his industrial complexes completely or such thing ” They are too big to fit on aircraft carriers.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread When will the 25p map be fixed?.

The map is back, but it is now a system generated map instead of a player creatable map. For you folks that are planning a roleplay: If you have more than 50% of the map filled you may contact the support department with the list of players and…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Computer Player has taken a province on day 1?!!?!.

This is a part of the tutorial. You should recall in your very first game that a province of yours was immediately taken by an AI, and you were given a slightly damaged medium tank and a couple infantry in order to recapture the province with. You were…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Does SBDE affects all stats of a unit?.

Yes, The limits affect defending values as well as offense values. the only advantage is that a large stack has more "bulk" to spread incoming damage over.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Is there any advantage in Attacking with multiple stacks?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edepedable: “If at all possible you should avoid attacking with infantry all together ” I wouldn't say it quite that way. I agree that artillery or planes are better, but sending infantry into a city is much…
  • patriota75 -

I use infantry instead of militia, infantry units are not to expensive too. You can use nuclear bombers that way only against big noob :) But against skillful player they are useless.
  • ukisawesome -

Replied to the thread Alternate history ww2.

Quote from Danishsw33troll: “wanna join a discord for this? Give me ur username and I will invite you! ” Stop advertising on everyones forum posts