Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Emperor Im -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock.

Like (Post)
    Everyone is in another time zone and it's always night somewhere. This means that every player would have his night time game settings another moment. This would be very confusing. On top of it, the enemy will know when you are asleep and act…
  • Emperor Im -

Replied to the thread Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock.

Quote from Pericles: “I would really like to see a 16/8; 14/10; or 12/12 hour split between day and night with the following mods for night time travel, speed , targeting and damage, all reduced as it would be in RL . this would help non 24/7 players…
  • Emperor Im -

Liked Typhoon’s post in the thread Research Tech Tree Overhaul (concept picture included!).

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. In Call of War the tech tree seems a bit lackluster in that it is pretty much a straight line and 99% of the time you just go down the row upgrading and maxxing only a couple units in a match which leads to a lot of repetitiveness and a…
  • Emperor Im -

Replied to the thread RESEARCH.

Yes, the addition of National debt would have been a good addition, but I can already find multiple ways of exploiting it.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock.

Everyone is in another time zone and it's always night somewhere. This means that every player would have his night time game settings another moment. This would be very confusing. On top of it, the enemy will know when you are asleep and act…
  • Pericles -

Posted the thread Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock.

Thread
    I would really like to see a 16/8; 14/10; or 12/12 hour split between day and night with the following mods for night time travel, speed , targeting and damage, all reduced as it would be in RL . this would help non 24/7 players plan for offline time, …
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on Antichristus ICXC’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your text...
  • GeneralASWalter -

Replied to a comment by Tolol_aja on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Or you can play South India, and have a balanced navy, land gameplay.
  • Antichristus ICXC -

Posted the thread RESEARCH.

Thread
    Hey Admiral, So basicaly my research laboratories are idle due do insuficient resources. :wallbash I have over 30 things in queve and until its produced I cannot hit the research button coz of constant low resources. (Its nonsensical to now delete all my plans
  • Antichristus ICXC -

Liked Donk2.0’s post in the thread WRONG DATE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “Unfortunately the "whole world" uses different formats. YYYY-MM-DD would be an option. ” An actual option may be to allow the user to set the format they would rather use themselves. I feel like that may be an actual good feature…
  • PorterJ -

Liked Rui Sakurada’s post in the thread suugestions to devs.

Like (Post)
    Bring back battleship names in newspaper. Why don't you guys make it like if anyone reports that player gets banned / his battleship names automatically gets changed to something generic. Maybe even adding a database for offensive words. I kinda liked…
  • PorterJ -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread End-of-game statistics.

Like (Post)
    Adding end-of-game statistics would be really interesting, and seems like the type of thing that could be done with some of the statistics already captured. Things like units produced, units lost, war casualty totals (would be cool to comb through that…
  • PorterJ -

Liked _owo_’s post in the thread Retire button..

Like (Post)
    It seems like there's still a lot of players who don't know that a retire button exists and even more people can't find it. maybe that button could be made more noticeable?
  • PorterJ -

Liked boihous’s post in the thread Game Expanding.

Like (Post)
    I was thinking that the developers could expand the game to more time periods, like a Mongol Empire civil war, or other things, past World War 2, because I would really like a Mongol Empire civil war game mode, or like the cold war, where you can build…
  • MuxBiH92 -

Replied to the thread ACCOUNT.

• You know sometimes you are playing europe or historical you are doing great but the AI decide dwuh huh huh wouldn't it be great if I attacked you just when you are burnt out of troops? You can invade them easy peasy but it's annoying in that time they…
  • Fox-Company -

Wrote a comment on Donk2.0’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sup Donkie
  • Evil Queen Tanya -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Leaving CoW Temporary.

Like (Post)
    Good luck with your studies
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to a comment by Donk2.0 on Donk2.0’s wall.

Wall Reply
    and only @Fox-Company me if you see QueenMidnight in chat. i need to talk to her.
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked ODA366’s post in the thread Rank & Level.

Like (Post)
    Just offering a suggestion,,, not trying to offend anyone...