Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

I understand the position that a chat filter is an expensive thing to develop. Of course, from the viewpoint that "there are no problems, only opportunities", it immediately makes me think there is a huge opportunity to develop an online chat filter and…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “In addition, we want to prevent violations before they happen, rather than publish offenders after the fact. ” I'm guessing you meant "punish", not "publish". By that logic though, you could disallow players from posting at…
  • Obscurify -

Replied to the thread Campaign.

Quote from vietcong2005: “There's already a tutorial that explains how to play call of war. Also, many players just want to get straight into the game. A campaign would take days and days to play. ” Well the tutorial isn't the best because it just…
  • ValeraZol -

Posted the thread BUG, HUGE !!!.

Thread
    Hello, what a hell you are making with the game !!! I reported a bug with espionage that is not maintained more then an hour after day change, look in reports at day 12 and 13, they are empty !!! But i had spyies on that days !!! AN another bug :…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

You need to be online all the time to use subs; if you're not, the dessies can kill them from range in 1.5 since they can spot them now, and the subs go down without doing any damage at all. Even in an ideal world where both opponents are online 24/7,…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread The new low graphics mode switch aren’t working..

Ok. You should receive a reply within 72 hours.
  • RoylentheDMN -

Its fine in browser. It switches low graphics mode is working properly. But not in game. I have sent a report in game but they’re yet to reply.
  • xRaptorZx -

Posted the thread Version 1.5.

Thread
    Does different nation backing grouping (IE US/GERMANY/RUSSIAN/JAPANESE) have different unit development time? for example My sub can only max out to level 3 right now (IM US) an enemy has level 4 subs already (he's german unit type) I never really…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

Planes are not an issue. Of course you have planes. The question was always how to bring them across to another continent. Are carriers essential tools? Are they at least useful tools? Or are they just interesting toys? My claim is that they are not…
  • NotAGoodPlayer -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Hello I am very new to the game (still in - and winning for that matter - my first game). I have worked out about the range of the aircraft related to it flying, but I wish to know how to transform an existing convoy back into a plane. Idk if you have to…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Newbies.

I was playing historical world war 1939, and I was in the same coalition as Sweden. I was Germany if I remember correctly and he decided to attack Norway on the first day. I told him not to do it because I knew Norway had more units then Sweden in the…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Most units contest.

Sadly, I only got over 200 units that one time.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Reporting abusive messages.

Please submit a support ticket with the offense, offender, game ID, and where the offense took place.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

Most glitches can be resolved by refreshing the browser. In some cases you need to clear browser cache, close, and reopen the browser to get the freshest information.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Can you try accessing the game from your phone's browser to see if you have the same problem? Also, please submit a support ticket with the info about this bug.
  • Darkinz -

Replied to the thread Who wants an alliance game?.

As the Light-Legacy alliance, we can challenge your alliance. :thumbup:
  • Botmen -

• Serhii_Shevchenko -

Posted the thread Ukrainian localization.

Thread
    Not sure I`ve chosen the correct subforum ("localization" would probably be better) We, Ukrainians, are deprived of localization. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe, with 42 million people population. This is a big market of players who cannot…
  • Serhii_Shevchenko -

Posted the thread Ukrainian localization.

Thread
    Not sure I`ve chosen the correct subforum ("suggestions" would probably be better) We, ukrainians, are deprived of localization. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe, with 42 million people population. This is a big market of players who cannot…
  • Darkinz -