Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Delby -

Replied to the thread FP Games and Achievements.

Says it's ranked and it's only day 9. Game # 2779792.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

I understand the need for a challenging map, but in some places (e.g. Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and most of Africa) there is nada in terms of food or goods, while in Haiti there is a second city ranked as high as Port De Prince (15 VP's?). May be the map …
  • attacker101 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Like (Post)
    The historical 25 player world map is NOT designed to be fair, balanced, or easy. It is a challenging map with scarce resources and forces players to plan ahead much more than other maps.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

The historical 25 player world map is NOT designed to be fair, balanced, or easy. It is a challenging map with scarce resources and forces players to plan ahead much more than other maps.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread FP Games and Achievements.

Is it possible that the frontline game you are in is unranked? Or the ranking period has ended? What’s the game number?
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Starting Up A Game! (22 Clash of Nations).

Thread
    If you can't tell, this game is not yet started up. This is the recruitment thread! Places are first come first serve! Simply pop your Call of War Username and what country you want to reserve, and you'll get notified when the game is up! The game will…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Posted the thread Province moral.

Thread
    Okay, one of the most things that I see unreal is, the moral province. First: the distance from the capital. Why? this will must be implement only to the secondary lands, because they haven't a real nationalism about the conqueror country. Loosing his…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Reality: About 70% of all military in WW2 was from one of the four infantry types (militia, motorized, 4mechanized or regular infantry). For example compare 3 regular infantry with 1 artillery + 1 AT + 1 AA: Both are similarly…
  • gusv -

Liked hanno’s post in the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Like (Post)
    Agreed. Playing as the US right now and it is near impossible getting my economy off the ground. About to be in day8, producing oil at 65. Upgraded all oil producing provinces fully and have only been able to create <10 units... really wish this map was…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Retirement/Win.

Like (Post)
    Yes, finish a map by retirement wins the nation with the most points. However, this can also be an inactive player or an AI. So you need to have the most points all in all, not just from all remaining active players.
  • Hohmann -

Liked Jack_Ketch’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    So what is happening is that if I innocently sail my submarine around a sea and its path is crossed by an AI unit on patrol, I suddenly have a war against a country I have no desire to fight. I know it is a war game, but it makes long term strategy very…
  • ErwinSWE -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Its worst than you think actually, all the strategy for what units to research and when, has gone out the window. Before researching units took a much longer time compared to now, so you had to plan very carefully to ensure you do not fall behind the…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Reality: About 70% of all military in WW2 was from one of the four infantry types (militia, motorized, 4mechanized or regular infantry). For example compare 3 regular infantry with 1 artillery + 1 AT + 1 AA: Both are similarly…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

• Edepedable -

Liked ike53’s post in the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Like (Post)
    One of the reasons I don't make more infantry is the costs associated with the barracks. Compare the associated costs of navy and air force bases to the barracks and they are really out of whack when you upgrade them to L2 and L3. I would suggest that…
  • Jack_Ketch -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

So what is happening is that if I innocently sail my submarine around a sea and its path is crossed by an AI unit on patrol, I suddenly have a war against a country I have no desire to fight. I know it is a war game, but it makes long term strategy very…
  • Rindenknusperer -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • Rindenknusperer -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • ike53 -

Replied to the thread Non-aggression pact.

I agree. Join an alliance, play with your friends, set up a defense, but don't make the game protect you from treachery. I would prefer there was a grace period BEFORE you could join or set up an alliance. Get to know your neighbors before deciding to…
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Research building and resource ideas.

Like (Post)
    It would indeed be much better if your existing units didn't automatically upgrade when you researched a new level. You should have to pay resources if you want to upgrade an existing unit (maybe additionally add an "upgrade all" button that costs more…