Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Liked Conquerer74’s post in the thread country doctrine list?.

Like (Post)
    just go to the country selection page, then view the countries, but don't click a country and select go. Just close the tab once you've seen the countries.
  • MadCuzzBad -

Wrote a comment on MadCuzzBad’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I will fight till the last unit with good allies but I also won’t hesitate to destroy the bad and/or useless allies that don’t know how to make good use of their resources.
  • MadCuzzBad -

Posted the thread Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards.

Thread
    #1-After yesterday unit UI updated, I noticed the (!) icon used to be on right of the stack of units bar has been replaced by the heart + gold huge button. I would like to have the (!) icon back so that I could see my entire stack potential dmgs of 10…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread City info / Production UI.

Actually the overlap of the two boxes is dictated by the screen size and resolution. With a higher resolution such as 1200 by 1600 commonly used on larger monitors both boxes are visible at the same time.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    btw, just a slight correction: The Railroad Gun has a range of 120 in CoW1.5, compared to 150 in CoW1.0. But yeah, we could think about lowering it to 100 even. Other than that: Yes that is how helpful feedback should look like, and feedback like this…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Army Bar Update.

Quote from M1X2: “I dont like the new Army Bar. I thought it was just fine the way it was. Please change it back ” i feel the new army bar is great. the game doesnt change something just because a few people dislike it.
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Inactive Players.

if all players are inactive you can go to the bottom of the news and retire.then you will get the gold and can join a new more active game.also im pretty sure new players can replace inactive players but most dont want too.
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread CoW destroyers don't do any damage to land units.

Quote from Supreme Allied Condista: “Quote from Conquerer74: “Quote from Supreme Allied Condista: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Damage to land units is intended to be zero for destroyers in cow 1.0. This is not a bug and will not be changed. ” It's…
  • Hannibal1270 -

Liked M1X2’s post in the thread Army Bar Update.

Like (Post)
    I dont like the new Army Bar. I thought it was just fine the way it was. Please change it back
  • Peter Mat -

When delaying an army to sync its attack time with another group the arrival time no longer shows for the army, and you have to reopen the delay screen to see the time to compare them. I did discover after some trial and error it is best to determine the…
  • cluck -

Posted the thread Inactive Players.

Thread
    Once a person goes inactive, they most likely never come back. I did a blitzkrieg game and it took 8 days for everybody to go inactive. I was the only person active. And I took over France and the United Kingdom, making it very annoying that I wasted all…
  • M1X2 -

I dont like the new Army Bar. I thought it was just fine the way it was. Please change it back
  • Supreme Allied Condista -

Quote from Conquerer74: “Quote from Supreme Allied Condista: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Damage to land units is intended to be zero for destroyers in cow 1.0. This is not a bug and will not be changed. ” It's not realistic and leads to absurd game…
  • Heck -

Replied to the thread Convoy stuck on land.

You didn't read what I said at all, I can't select it, if you really want to reply to a post for mods only then at least read the damn thing properly.
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Like (Post)
    OK freezy, point taken: Definitely you're right in the scenario of all stacks attacking in a melee battle, the side with bigger number of stacks wins (as long as these have at least ten strong melee units). I indeed hadn't thought of that scenario...…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Like (Post)
    well just reducing the number slightly will barely change this problem. First, the stack limit can be easily circumvented by splitting troops, which I demonstrated in my post above. So with the current mechanics a player could still position all his…
  • Conquerer74 -

Liked Cardinal S’s post in the thread Every country playable.

Like (Post)
    A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as. - Finland - Greece -…
  • Conquerer74 -

Quote from Supreme Allied Condista: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “Damage to land units is intended to be zero for destroyers in cow 1.0. This is not a bug and will not be changed. ” It's not realistic and leads to absurd game play where you can have…
  • Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread New Armor Update.

• Conquerer74 -

Replied to the thread Convoy stuck on land.

Convoys need time to disembark. Give it a move order and wait a few hours and it should work.