Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thepunisherrr -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to a comment by GEN.FARSWAN on Sasa Cigo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ok :(
  • Pendusa-Pencusa -

Now follows TROvangeddon.

Follow
  • Sasa Cigo -

Replied to a comment by GEN.FARSWAN on Sasa Cigo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi, it doesn't make sense that I sign up.
    Now with version 1.5 I will stop playing.
  • Sasa Cigo -

Replied to a comment by Marat666 on Sasa Cigo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ciao, il problema non è la grafica. L'ho sempre tenuta tolta ma la versione 1.5 che è andata completamente a modificare il gioco.
  • YDSTRIKER -

Posted the thread COW 1.5 - new building.

Thread
    Quote from YDSTRIKER: “I think that a new building - Supply Center - would be a good idea. This would allow for cheaper (or free) upgrades to the next level. After staying in the city with this building, it would automatically start upgrading the unit…
  • Sasa Cigo -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Update Pros vs Cons.

Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me,…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on Sasa Cigo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    discord.gg/Xqp9mu join our unofficail COw discord
  • Temtemmy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Private game.

Like (Post)
    Visit the “new games” list and enter that number in the search box.
  • Sasa Cigo -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2020-05-19.

Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me,…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Day 3! Now, I am going to be delaying my posting by a few days, for reason's I believe you are now aware of Freezy :), and if not you specifically, I think it is in my games best interest to delay reporting exactly what troops and plans I am making…
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I will give the link in private conversation.
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, I have made a discord for call of war.
  • Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

So my Level 38 (you'd think he'd know better) TEAM ally (unfortunately there's no coalition for me to leave, to escape from the guy) spends the entire game building only light tanks and towed AT guns... Literally. Not a single aircraft, no AA weapons,…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread DISCORD server for COW.

Join call of war discord server msg personally to blue44elephant
  • Sub2Blitz -

Wrote a comment on GeneralAumSum’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • f118 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Like (Post)
    The challenges with any single player tournament is the issue of non aggression pacts and secret deals that affect the outcome. Despite our best efforts at regulating games to detect and remove any such attempts at cheating there were always attempts to…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread DISCORD server for COW.

i guess we need a server for discord great show
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Liked blue44elephant’s post in the thread DISCORD server for COW.

Like (Post)
    Hello, players! I was thinking about making a discord server for COW. There have been requests in the past but no one made a discord server so I will do it myself and will invite the community once it's complete.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread Rebellions in Chaos!.

Thread
    Greetings Generals, As the sun rises on a new day your government has been informed of crimes of treason and many local governments are abandoning your rule for that of another nation. As many of you know having low morale on a province can lead to a…