Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Cores/ Formables.

Quote from -Xx_Ice_xX-: “It really annoys me when in 1939 historical world war, when Japan starts with Chinese territories (Shanghai, Beijing) and in a game where China reconquers them, they don't gain cores on it. Like historically, these have been…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Current Plane Problem.

Like (Post)
    That is a uniquely terrible suggestion. The best option is to not add complication when someone is struggling with basics like not breaking fundamental game mechanics with mobile shop updates to a 9 year old game.(Maybe use that time making doctrine…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread Coalition limitations.

Like (Post)
    Any such option would probably be abused.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “I suggest that the 'historical' maps come with either a fixed or an optional ban on super power coalitions. I just had a game where 3 'friends' joined up as USSR, Germany and USA and instantly joined into coalition. Each…
  • cleaning services near me -

Now follows Joe Bartolozzi.

Follow
  • Talvisota -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “From a player's perspective it is totally understandable why you want this. From a business perspective: If free users and pay users get seperated, then revenue will for sure drop. Pay users only spend when there are free users…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

I applied for both, but i would prefer being Russia in this round. @AleksanderZ.
  • Carking the 6th -

• Carking the 6th -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    BTW, IDK if I have mentioned this yet or not, but for the sake of balancing the teams, we're gonna pretend the Tito-Stalin split didn't happen and that Yugoslavia remained loyal to the Eastern Bloc...
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Well shit, Claudio is Russia now. Lol. ” Fixed, thanks ” he didn't say it was a mistake.