Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• botboy33 -

Replied to the thread AAR - Let's Play - The Yellow PAARil !.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread ARCHIVED games count to STATISTICS or not?.

Well, it isn't a win unless you win solo or coalition. There's no specific "win loss ratio" statistic on the profile...most players who look at win loss calculate it manually by dividing games won by games played.
  • Noogn -

Posted the thread Generals for individual units..

Thread
    (Got the idea from another game) You can buy generals for gold and depending on their rank and skills (Buying a general should be a permanent general that you can use in any game/any country. The higher the rank or skill with price would also be higher.…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread CoWmunity RP Event August – Cold War.

This is an event from three years ago. It is long over. I figure to avoid confusion, I'll close this thread.
  • botboy33 -

Replied to the thread CoWmunity RP Event August – Cold War.

• johnwilly002 -

Wrote a comment on johnwilly002’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • VLADIMIR_PUTINN_ -

Replied to the thread More Speed Rounds.

I know many will say that in speed rounds, your country can be annihilated within night....true but i'm only saying to add more speed rounds like 10:4 ratio(normal : speed) for the fast players. Even 3x speed would be better
  • VLADIMIR_PUTINN_ -

Posted the thread More Speed Rounds.

Thread
    It is a request to add more speed rounds like 4x & 6x speed. Normal rounds are too slow feels like never ending game and players gradually lost interest in playing. Speed rounds will be good to play for those who want to finish the game in few days.
  • helpinhomework321 -

Wrote a comment on helpinhomework321’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Take a look at our official website - helpinhomework.org for all your troubles with regard to Engineering assignments. Our team of experts at Help in Homework have specialized degrees in the respective subjects and branches and are determined to offer…
  • PanzerVor1940 -

Liked Hornetkeeper’s post in the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RevengeGarlic: “Hello, I was told by a mod I could be unbanned as long as I followed the rules, told them I would, and got no response and haven’t been unbanned. What should I do at this point? (Also, I understand that mods are busy…
  • Eunizerx03 -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Eunizerx03’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Its saturday. Still none. :P
  • SaskeOtaku -

Replied to a comment by SaskeOtaku on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you for link...Just another question,some tips ti perform Better in war,Attack strategies??
  • carterrohan6 -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

• mominul4122 -

Posted the thread Factory Unlocked iPhone Questions.

Thread
    We receive many questions about the Factory Unlocked iPhone like; What is it? What is the different between an iPhone and a Factory Unlocked iPhone? Which one is better? Can I still jailbreak it? If i update my firmware version do i lose my unlock…
  • Savaşçı Kurt -

Wrote a comment on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    :D
  • Savaşçı Kurt -

Wrote a comment on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Biraz da buraya gelelim
  • Xorro -

Replied to a comment by Fluffy Pancake on Xorro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :)
  • homeworkhelp -

Wrote a comment on homeworkhelp’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Academic life is so much more than looking for <a href="https://helpinhomework.org/academic-assignment-help/">academic homework help</a>. As this is a growing time of students, literally and figuratively, students should indulge in more than academics.…
  • STRIKE EAGLE 3X -

Liked The Almighty Jewbear’s post in the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, We are trying to solve your game account issues as soon as we can, but we need everyone to be patient with us. We will try to work down the list as fast as possible but it takes time. We sincerely appreciate the patience.