Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Which is better: noodles or pasta?.

• YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Food fight.

Quote from whowh: “Nah. Ronald Mcdonald would win cuz he would creep everyone to death then send hordes of fat americans. ” damn
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread What do mods see behind the scenes?.

Like (Post)
    Just think we’re omniscient and everything will be ok.
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Remove province giveaway limit.

Man... This will make cheating more easy. Multi accounting, alliance playing etc. If I have a friend from my alliance in a game, and he wants to go inacitve, I ask him to give his all cities.
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Good suggestion. It can be added when the division goes "enthusiastic" read my article Veterancy and Enthusiasm. But there's a drawback. Some dumb players will give names like... Abusive/fascist/racist/sexist/nfsw.. So not a good suggestion until the…
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread advice for forum noobs.

Like (Post)
    Some of those guys have hundreds of games and zero wins.
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread advice for forum noobs.

Like (Post)
    newspaper noobs are the guys at the start of historical games who are all like "lets do replay" and make coalitions like "nato" and 'warsaw pact"
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread advice for forum noobs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RBoi200: “Next: the newspaper noobs. ” Quote from Karl von Krass: “post about the newspaper noobs? ” Newspaper noobs are 100 times more interesting and fun to play with than tryhards.
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread advice for forum noobs.

Quote from whowh: “ 1. Hospital posts-Please no more posts labled 'field hospitals' or 'engineers'. We have millions of those already and EVERY SINGLE ONE has failed. 2. Coastal artillery-Another post we have too many of already. Just use regular…
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread advice for forum noobs.

Like (Post)
    New to the forum? make sure to read these pieces of advise Long time member of the forum? hope you appreciate this. 1. Hospital posts-Please no more posts labled 'field hospitals' or 'engineers'. We have millions of those already and EVERY SINGLE ONE…
  • YourGaurdian -

Quote from whowh: “New to the forum? make sure to read these pieces of advise Long time member of the forum? hope you appreciate this. 4. Like every post by the author 'Whowh' and the author 'GrandEmpire' and 'YourGaurdian' ” you forgot my name :D
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread Veterancy and Enthusiasm.

Thread
    When a regiment defeats any enemy regiments in a day, it's morale increases. If my infantry defeats an enemy division, my division gets a 10% extra morale boost. Once my division is at 100% and still defeats enemies, and reaches like 150% or more ig, it…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Scavenge option for damaged armies maybe.

Most of the things in CoW are implied. The regiment say an infantry regiment contains medics, riflemen and maybe more. If u take supplies of medics and give to riflemen, that probably won't work. So not a good suggestion TBH(Hidden Content)
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Commando Militia.

Commandos also are stealth units. Better to use them against places where there are less units. Some noobs use militia for offense. Even is u have a Lv2 militia at a province, it can easily defend against the offensive militia. Don't use commandos for…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread More Fast Rounds.

Damn. U like fast games? I really hate. What about slower games!? Fast games be like... Inactive for 8 hours and all goes to ****. At least they give an elite ai to us. And activitiy period of 12 hours.
  • GrandEmpire -

Quote from whowh: “4. Like every post by the author 'Whowh' and the author 'GrandEmpire' ” Tru dat, YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART,OK?
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread Why is Whowh banned?.

Thread
    Ive been contacted by a close friend, Whowh, who says hes been banned for a week. He, and ideed, I would like to know why, if there is a mistake, i demand an apology. If there is a good reason, then i am OK with that. But seriously, why? ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
  • Red_1833 -

Replied to the thread More Fast Rounds.

Fast rounds are fun. Until you slip up and forget to check in
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

KARL! i mean, i beat you all the time and took Vienna soooooo HAHAHAHA
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on whowh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Wait, wowh, your female?