Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Replied to the thread Terminating Units.

Every month there's someone who want to terminate his troops and it's useless for these reasons: 1) If you have too many units attack another player or AI, this way you expand your territory and put those troops to good use. 2) Every country is…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Quote from Peachez: “I have the same problem, please click my below link. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing as above but these are fruitless steps and a…
  • DARKAIM -

Posted the thread DARKBOYS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Thread
    Our alliance is quite new and we would like to challenge other alliances.In case you are interested please respond. :)
  • DARKAIM -

Posted the thread DARKBOUS 1122 Wants to chanllenge other alliances.

Thread
    Our alliance is quite new and we would like to chanllenge other alliances.In case you are interested please respond. :)
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Alliance Creation.

Quote from Tin Military: “No the problem is definitely at CallOfWar's end. ” Try the advice that I gave you. It will work.
  • DARKAIM -

Replied to the thread Punch looking for 3x3 game.

hello good sir, our alliance is quite new and we would like to play a challenge against your alliance. In case you are interested please respond.
  • DARKAIM -

Replied to the thread Regulators are looking for a worthy opponent.

• DARKAIM -

Replied to the thread LAWST Seeking Match.

• Restrisiko -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Maybe talking to Restrisiko a bit nicer would be great. ” Where I come from, articulations like NoIWillNot99's is the most tender mode of expression which is possible -- that's why I ever feel pleasantly flattered through such…
  • Captain Hurricane -

Replied to the thread Doomsday.

if u havent got fuel to build motor driven units then AT and Arty are the only option. So u are trapped. It needs fixing.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Quote from Peachez: “To restrisiko: I have already read that. This doesnt answer my questions I have mentioned above, please re-advise per my above situation. ” Try to see the context :D So, as I and others hinted in that and other threads, the…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

After further thought, a possible map for this event could be the 50 player America map and borders used in the team games (attached below). This means 10 players per map and room to expand, reason I think this is better as early game involves less…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

Quote from Spetsnaz_: “level 40 is too high..we should put much restrictions, because we need more players. ” Yeah maybe, but perhaps 30 then? There should be a limit as we dont want noobs joining and a single player being able to fight only noobs.…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

_________________________________________________________________________________________smilie_op_014.gif Quote from Peachez: “... Best way I found to deal with this problem is to attempt to destroy them all one by one. ... ” .. the only way forward…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from NoIWillNot99: “What I'm spilling facts and you don't like that nah dude I don't think I will ” That is just your opinion. I have my opinion and you have yours. No ones opinion is correct or wrong, you just see it in another perspective.…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Quote from Peachez: “To restrisiko: I have already read that. This doesnt answer my questions I have mentioned above, please re-advise per my above situation. ” Wait, how does it not answer your first question? Do you want more information about a…
  • NoIWillNot99 -

What I'm spilling facts and you don't like that nah dude I don't think I will
  • immegrant -

Now follows Overlordich.

Follow
  • Peachez -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing "declare war, let everyone have RoW, trade with them even though your cutoff from the market" but these are fruitless steps and a waste of time in the long run.…