Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread fastest win contest.

Like (Post)
    Mine is 4 days. Everybody went inactive on a tutorial clash of nations map. I retired and won. If that counts... :)
  • M.isreb -

Liked generale francesco I’s post in the thread a bit of historical reality​.

Like (Post)
    The game is very nice, but as an Italian and from the historical point of view is not accurate, especially in these points; 1. The physical geography in some maps is poor, I see that islands do not have their original shape, for example istria is almost…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, we know that the Doctrine selection does not make 100% sense for every country in the game, because frankly this is quite impossible. For many cases it can also be argued in favor of differeent Doctrines, depending on what you consider the most…
  • King Ninjatz -

Posted the thread Question.

Thread
    I was attempting to purchase some goods in the stock market but it said i couldn't because I had some contradictory trades in my order book. What does that mean and how can i avoid it?
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Maybe there could be some games that you can’t choose and other games that you can choose the doctrine.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread fastest win contest.

Mine is 4 days. Everybody went inactive on a tutorial clash of nations map. I retired and won. If that counts... :)
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tasmine: “I find out this article interesting. ……only ~3 active players are left in those rounds. This is because how Bytro shaped this game. You want players killing each others and invade fast. Result is like this. Remember last time…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Rare materials for Air units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Northernking11: “So I guess the change of having more rare materials like our other resources is ok in a way because you need them to build the different unit building upgrades. But Now we have to use them for evry air unit we build also. I…
  • MegaRBPF -

Now follows Salgueiroj.

Follow
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Rare materials for Air units.

Quote from Northernking11: “So I guess the change of having more rare materials like our other resources is ok in a way because you need them to build the different unit building upgrades. But Now we have to use them for evry air unit we build also. I…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Game Problem.

Like (Post)
    The description was unfortunately wrong, or rather the map setting. Nothing we can do after the fact. For future versions it was adjusted to work with free selection.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Game Problem.

The description was unfortunately wrong, or rather the map setting. Nothing we can do after the fact. For future versions it was adjusted to work with free selection.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    The S1 revolt behaviour is not the behaviour of CoW though and won't get introduced here. As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Maybe there could be some games that you can’t choose and other games that you can choose the doctrine.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread CoW 1.5 World Map 4x Speed bug.

Quote from ticket888: “I'm playing the new World Map 4x Speed for CoW 1.5 I have notices that my interceptors refuelling is not at 4x speed, it is still at normal speed refuelling of 15 real time minutes. At 4x speed it should be about 4 real time…
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    you joined yet?
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

The S1 revolt behaviour is not the behaviour of CoW though and won't get introduced here. As stated earlier, when no counter measures are taken it is intended that 24% of newly conquered provinces rebell to other countries. This was intended since the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Somebody Created 100+ or More Bogus Clash of Nations Games 6-7 Days Ago.

they created 100+ world at war games 6 to 7 days ago. (I started 1 as Romania and I’m still the only active player in the game. Pretty boring...but already have 300 points!) I think there was a system malfunction or something at that time.
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi, freezy there is an unofficial cow discord.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Rare materials for Air units.

I know naval units are really strong now!