Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jmicaelk73 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Unable to join game, tired many days, show that 3/10 slots are used, but get error messag that all slots are taken after click join game user:jmicaelk73 game: 2,809,320 Thanks in advance
  • TozAt -

Now follows Shikato07.

Follow
  • TozAt -

Now follows Farisi.

Follow
  • TozAt -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow
  • TozAt -

Now follows AEnic31.

Follow
  • AK140 -

Liked FUNGUS_TE_FIRST’s post in the thread 2019 Realistic World War.

Like (Post)
    sounds like something for conflict of nations
  • MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

I agree the level requirement should be increased, the only way to play a game with active players is here on this forum with the events in it
  • Jaws -

Replied to the thread Link forum to CoW homepage.

• THEARBITER117 -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    The change I don't agree with the most is the prevention of the trading of units. What's the purpose of changing it from the 10% of total armies limit? How would this improve the game? Unless it's to remove all the advantages of trading units had. (ie.…
  • THEARBITER117 -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    OK lets be real... Elite AI replacement... I play tons of elite AI game. Its a far better challenge when people go inactive. However I have played 22 maps where 8, 9 or 10 countries declare on me based on my country location and which ones Im taking…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Radar update.

Seen in this way, all units at CoW already have radar capabilities, symbolized by the outer sight radius -- the fog view.
  • attacker101 -

Liked PrinceofHonor’s post in the thread report players?.

Like (Post)
    Once someone goes inactive we can't do anything as the AI takes over, so making a report isn't going to help. We do know that players that go inactive especially in team matches causes problems this is why we have been trying our best to make each map…
  • MrsMika -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

The level requirement is low. Level 11? Those are still newbies. In fact newbies go far further than level 11. In a way, even level 30s could be call newbies. So it is mainly a newbie problem. Those that have no idea what they're doing. They like…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread I can't get a good country.

Like (Post)
    just finished a historic game. I was the last one to fill the game. I got Mongolia. When game ended it was just the three of us in a coalition: Spain, manchuko and me. Sometimes it is not the best countries that make but those that do not give up.
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    The Dev's are working on it and I've been informed that their changes might be launched in the next update. It is now being tested in beta games by our frontline pioneers.
  • gusv -

Now follows AK140.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked AK140’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    I know Bytro said it will take a while before they apply change again, but i'm just wondering if they still remember or have the intention to do so. There's some team game where you can't set RoW to everyone.
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

The change I don't agree with the most is the prevention of the trading of units. What's the purpose of changing it from the 10% of total armies limit? How would this improve the game? Unless it's to remove all the advantages of trading units had. (ie.…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Quote from BMfox: “Any player that knows the game a bit knows they need to give ROW or even Shared maps to all AI countries on the map just to avoid that kind of situations. ” BM fox: I understand what you mean ... But I have not been to a game yet…