Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spiffolo -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread define active or inactive for new players.

Like (Post)
    So you really thought that ALL of the other players on your map were online each time you took a look at their activity status? Like each time you opened the diplomacy screen during the first two days and saw a green "active player" icon for all Non-AI…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Liked DaGecko’s post in the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Like (Post)
    Game 2801765 I completed Paratrooper research during the night. Now, all units I had ordered to cross water and now embarking or disembarking all have a paratrooper icon. I'm additionally unable to order ANY unit to cross water. For example simply…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

Yeah land units can't enter the ocean, and if they were already in the ocean they turned into paratroopers.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread define active or inactive for new players.

OK - if you write it this way, it's a bit more understandable you had that misapprehension. And if you say that the icons showing the status of a country aren't intuitive, I'd even fully agree. Because they don't comply with standards in for example…
  • attacker101 -

Liked cerealnerd’s post in the thread Doomsday.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree. I started the game at -400 food consumption. Shutting down the barracks brought it down to -300. I was able to research a little before I ran out of food. With the barracks disabled I still have 165000 manpower. I can't even hold on to my…
  • SoldierCrush -

Wrote a comment on Admiral Lynn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey bud did you find a good group im looking also
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread Unable to move by sea and icons wrong.

I would hope you have already submitted bug reports with screenshots. If you haven't already would recommend doing so now.
  • Phonie2 -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Oh the original post was deleted, so I deleted the first suggestiin because a guy told me it was already a thing
  • hakijaa -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Fixing large negative forum points?.

Like (Post)
    Think of it like Golf, lowest score wins ;)
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Known Issue Sticky.

If you are talking about the Bugs/ReportsThreads, there are pinged posts about some very frequent problems. Most of the posts are micro problems seen only on some devices.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

• kir79 -

Wrote a comment on f118’s wall.

Wall Comment
    приветствую, вижу тебя на русском и немецком форумах, ты тоже из русских немцев... приглашаю вступить в команду, грамотно пишешь, скоро осень и это значит куча турниров впереди, нам такие как ты нужны
  • TheMaquis -

Replied to a comment by TheMaquis on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I also see 1 other player with this problem where units out to sea appear as the paratrooper plane symbol
  • TheMaquis -

Wall Reply
    and this bug has caused 100% of my unit not to be able to leave shore to invade at all
  • TheMaquis -

Wall Reply
    found bug report button, but for a major problem to a game sure does not make me want to spend my money on gold for the game. Used 30k gold on this game that froze and now really do not think it is worth it.
  • King_Nix -

Posted the thread Known Issue Sticky.

Thread
    How about a known issue sticky??? Would save lots of wasted in game time, effort and, in some cases GOLD. It really would be nice to know, and it would also cut down on posts about known issues.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Training mode.

making X6 games its useless. cause then they will drop out when playing normal speed ones. at most x2 or normal velocity
  • Spiffolo -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread Training mode.

Like (Post)
    I have tried solo games before; believe me, it is boring as hell. Even once you get into the later stages of a regular game and everyone else has quit: boring as hell. The whole allure of this game is the fact that it is multiplayer. If you tell newbies…