Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Stealth Commandos.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Thing is even if they were "only" as useful as a unit like medium tank (as Edepedable says), that still wouldn't be a good game design. From gameplay perspective yes. But absolutely nottt when having in mind that this is not…
  • Assodipicche -

Wrote a comment on ChaosWarlord’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao scusa il disturbo, vedo che sei un moderatore posso, ho problemi con l'account.
    Come posso contattarti?
    Grazie
  • Assodipicche -

Now follows ChaosWarlord.

Follow
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Cinnashimp’s post in the thread To the Call of War Forum Moderators and Devs.

Like (Post)
    To the amazing Call of War Devs and Forum Moderators, Firstly I'd just like to say on behalf of the community "Thank You"! Thank you all for being such nice and understanding people, for understanding community opinions and trying to adapt, and for…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Cinnashimp’s post in the thread To the Call of War Forum Moderators and Devs.

Like (Post)
    To the amazing Call of War Devs and Forum Moderators, Firstly I'd just like to say on behalf of the community "Thank You"! Thank you all for being such nice and understanding people, for understanding community opinions and trying to adapt, and for…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Spectating Games Idea.

I think it is a very nice idea as there have been times I would like to show players a certain aspect and could be used to help players if they have a specific game question, but perhaps could be done by having an "invitation" by a single player which…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Iczz’s post in the thread Spectating Games Idea.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I am here to introduce another aspect of CoW. This is called spectating (most of you should now what this means). Sometimes, I would love to share my game number to friends to show how good I am doing. Before you get all questionable, the…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Hi Everyone, I have learned this game with the help of my students and have fallen in love with it. All though I only play half a year, I have mastered the game with the help of my students and my alliance team mates. Of course I'm learning still. I'm…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Genghis Khanson’s post in the thread Staff Introduction, Genghis Khanson.

Like (Post)
    Hello again all! Wanted to re introduce myself as a returning moderator and let you know a little bit about me if you do not already. Have played Call of War for on and off for three years now and enjoy it thoroughly. Playing Supremacy 1914 for a…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to a comment by attacker101 on Torpedo28000’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hahaha cheers Attacker :)
  • BMfox -

Liked bigboss_ironfist’s post in the thread Stealth Commandos.

Like (Post)
    Their ability to attack is what makes them best...a must have for East Yakutia....start barracks and research asap and pit them on the east side mountains, especially on the Pacific campaign round. I am currently fighting a north USA coalition on a…
  • BMfox -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Stealth Commandos.

Like (Post)
    Thing is even if they were "only" as useful as a unit like medium tank (as Edepedable says), that still wouldn't be a good game design. From gameplay perspective yes. But absolutely nottt when having in mind that this is not supposed to be a fantasy…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread for the next balancing update.

Thanks for your meaningful input but please try to put it in one post next time instead of spamming the forum please.
  • BMfox -

Like (Post)
  • Hans A. Pils -

Finally and most importantly: Reduce time and ressources required for low-level technologies and increase it for the higher levels. Like: First level of a unit: Research time and costs = 50% of what they are now. Last level of a unit: Research time and…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Heavy tanks: They become available at a point of time when air is already superior enough to make them almost worthless. Level 1 should be researchable already on day 16. Of course clearly less strong and even slower than the current level 1 (which would…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Rocket fighters: Of course they have to be a reasonable option far less often than regular fighters. But the way they are in CoW, they absolutely never make sense. I can imagine that if there had been one or two more years of research put in that…
  • Hans A. Pils -

(Again) rockets: I just had a war with two opponents between day 40 and 55, which relates to some time between 1950 and 1960. We didn't have a single melee battle (except for ships vs submarines). Entire fight was amongst the planes and by firing rockets…