Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newbss -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2019-11-27.

Like (Post)
    Concerning the discussion about feedback on feedback on CoW1.5: First of all, it's a gift to us players in Bytro games to have the option to discuss game features. That we sometimes get replies is the second gift. And that we get the chance to test…
  • papadopoulos-colonel -

Posted the thread submarine warfare and detection.

Thread
    destroyers should be able to detect submarines subs they are super over powered till someone makes naval bombers while making destroyers would balance it early on
  • Jerhiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread How to increase the flow of money into the budget?.

Like (Post)
    Money is a resource that is produced by your provinces. To increase resource production you can: 1)Build or increase the level of Industrial complex in the province 2)Build or increase the level of Infrastructure in the province 3) Build or increase…
  • Manual Breathing -

Replied to the thread My unit is unable to do any actions..

Thanks for clearing that up, will know what to do from now on.
  • red fox2 -

Posted the thread removing newspaper article.

Thread
    removing newspaper article i think game admins should have the power to remove newspaper articles the are deemed racist, sexist or bullying
  • f118 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hiho @Tasmine, I must say I found this an interesting read :) . There is one key difference to CoW and CoN albeit Bytro are involved in CoN to some extent they are not the ones involved in final game decisions as it is operated by a sister company of…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Improve Game Suggestion.

They do have barbed wire graphic when you declare war on someone.
  • RaulgamerYT -

Now follows Koba_S97.

Follow
  • RaulgamerYT -

Now follows Federico IS.

Follow
  • Tasmine -

That's good too. I just think about it because most of mobile games provide these kind of items to let players purchased. Forgot to mention: Entrenchment, Barbed wire provide more infantry defend bonus and cheaper than Fortress.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Fire department might auto repair a bit of the damage buildings. Since it stops the fire and all that. I am thinking of special edition Christmas units or skins. As well as gifts/forum skin.
  • Tasmine -

Posted the thread Improve Game Suggestion.

Thread
    Yesterday, I played Supremacy 1914. I found the special features when I entered it. It's quite good. Both Bytro games have their own features. Supremacy has player portrait, resource balance, Infantry automactic produced. Call of War has the best…
  • Michael Myres -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2019-11-27.

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Why do I have mixed old and new version of the tank? When facing this angle only ” Please clear your browser cache or app cache, that should fix it then.Quote from Buttery_Pretzel: “Italy still has…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Popularity.

To be honest, we should already have spies in major countries. That is what they have even before WWII. They have agents here and there.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread General Game Play Review (6 games in the past month).

Lets say, 5 times speed/10 times speed maps are available... Although they are event games. Not always available.
  • Tasmine -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hiho @Tasmine, I must say I found this an interesting read :) . There is one key difference to CoW and CoN albeit Bytro are involved in CoN to some extent they are not the ones involved in final game decisions as it is operated by a sister company of…
  • TombKing20 -

Replied to the thread General Game Play Review (6 games in the past month).

It can be a strategy game.. just with slightly faster units.. this may fix the OP artillery. Speeding up units would increase the daily buy in.. currently it so slow that its minimal strategy and you can come in and make moves and come back again…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Phone vs Computer.

Interesting display. On my computer I only get half of the market's lowest row and never knew there was something below the gold bricks. I wonder if it a screen setting>?