Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hakijaa -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Trade and trade routes.

Like (Post)
    If you are looking for a way to increase the importance of a navy, I agree. This idea is much too vague though. What kind of advantage does it give? Do the ships have to stay on *any* dot on the line? Would it be possible to interrupt enemy shipping?…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Desert_fox98’s post in the thread Trade and trade routes.

Like (Post)
    My idea is to add something entirely new to the game: the trade routes. They would appear on the seas and oceans as lines between important ports. They would give a little boosr to the affected cityes, but the main function is to controll them with…
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread diplomacy.

Like (Post)
    The economy is the engine of the war machine and diplomacy prevents war. How would you want to integrate war, diplomacy and economy in the victory acquirements because one rules out the other.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread maritime borders.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for your input. At the number of post i can see that there are more players that want to see the naval part gain more power in the game. Again, this is a serious disadvantage for landlocked countries.
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread maritime borders.

Quote from General Nightman: “I've played a game that had the sea sector as you described. I hated it. It was far too hard to chase around, capturing and re-capturing sea lanes. No nation can completely patrol the ocean, that's the job of your…
  • atreas1 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread maritime borders.

Like (Post)
    I've played a game that had the sea sector as you described. I hated it. It was far too hard to chase around, capturing and re-capturing sea lanes. No nation can completely patrol the ocean, that's the job of your destroyer and submarines.
  • BMfox -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread dawn of the patriot muricans disadvantaged.

Like (Post)
    I am playing one game as the Rebels and we only need 65 more VP to win. Granted I joined with 3 other Regulators but it is indeed possible to win it. I think this team to choose is a good choice for players who want a challenge. Although perhaps an…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread dawn of the patriot muricans disadvantaged.

For your information: I'm about to finish on day 8 with the American resistance. We entered the game with 4 Regulators: Mod Torpedo, SMod Eminem, ex Mod Crazy Pigeon eyes and me. The four of us might be a bit more skilled then the average player and we…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the feedback so far! We are planning to do some tweaks and further adjustments, which will be shared later. The base concept itself, that the research tree will be shortened and researches fastened will not be changed…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

For your information: I'm about to finish on day 8 with the American resistance. We entered the game with 4 Regulators: Mod Torpedo, SMod Eminem, ex Mod Crazy Pigeon eyes and me. The four of us might be a bit more skilled then the average player and we…
  • BMfox -

Quote from attacker101: “the map needs to be smaller. I am playing as Tanimora Coast and all my factories are in the West while my Front-lines are in the East. it is extremely long meaning that my troops have to travel huge distances to get to a…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Plyers League June Match Sign Up.

I hereby have read and agree to the stated terms and condition set forth by the guidelines of January 1, 2019. I also hereby state that I, General Nightman, wish to join the newest round starting June 1, 2019. Thank you
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Naval Bombers.

When you read the stats, make sure to also notice the hitpoints a unit has. The more the hitpoints the bigger the damage you will receive. All ships have (apart from AA) loads of hitpoints...
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Quote from cerealnerd: “Quote from General Nightman: “No offense towards the gold, I understand it is necessary for the game; but I feel gold users would just run wild with all this early research, with little chance of regular users stopping…
  • Leandro00 -

Replied to a comment by miltil on Leandro00’s wall.

Wall Reply
    oi^^
  • miltil -

Wrote a comment on Leandro00’s wall.

Wall Comment
    oieee
  • miltil -

Replied to a comment by Leandro00 on miltil’s wall.

Wall Reply
    demorou 20 minutos e colocou no global
    e se nem tinha conta no forum Antes
  • Leandro00 -

Wrote a comment on miltil’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Usou uma das minhas sugestoes que ia colcoar aqui no forum..
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from patriota75: “This is last team event I entered with random teammates. It is day 7 and most of them did not do anything, two are inactive and rest, well I do not know what are they doing. Communication is zero. ” This is a extra motivation…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Quote from attacker101: “the map needs to be smaller. I am playing as Tanimora Coast and all my factories are in the West while my Front-lines are in the East. it is extremely long meaning that my troops have to travel huge distances to get to a…