Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suna232 -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! I'm a long time player but still bad at this. I randomly decided to join a FFA version of the world at war map as an ally west african nation and 2 weeks later i'm at the top of the leaderboard with a good amount of luck. I'll bullet point…
  • Erecon -

Replied to the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Geden: “Real time recording = stats are updated more or less instantly. You won't notice a massive difference compared to the old system, but it's quite a bit faster. It shouldn't have lost weeks of data, but…
  • Erecon -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Stats Improvements - New System Implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Geden: “Real time recording = stats are updated more or less instantly. You won't notice a massive difference compared to the old system, but it's quite a bit faster. It shouldn't have lost weeks of data, but there was a window of a few…
  • Peachez -

Posted the thread Cannot see airports.

Thread
    If you have “right of way” with another player how come his airports do not become visible for my planes to use? I have to send out scout planes just to find somewhere to land in friendly territory. Just a thought… :beer:
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50%…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Suna232 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
  • Vanrendo -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Oh, snap!
  • Vanrendo -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” They apparently forgot to switch the city…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” I am still going true release notes and I…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked thomas8474’s post in the thread petition for NO gold games or limited..

Like (Post)
    i would love to start a petition for this game to have a play mode where NO one can use gold or a limit cap! gold users has ruined this game and i no longer wish to play this game unless they make some changes. though I know this is personal and they…