Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KiGG -

Posted the thread how to fight an air battle.

Thread
    how do i fight with enemy's aircraft? do i use the patrol function or the fight function and then aim to their aircraft?
  • Teburu -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    "Just today, the newest German 'secret' factory has been built in Brugge, occupied Belgium. It is totally expected that the Krauts will build their latest innovation, the V-2 rocket. All nearby cities are to be aware of an imminent attack, and plans are…
  • rushb -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    Why is the construction of a secret lab mentioned in the newspaper? It's sort of in its nature that it is s-e-c-r-e-t! I suggest it omitted from the news.
  • rushb -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    "Just today, the newest German 'secret' factory has been built in Brugge, occupied Belgium. It is totally expected that the Krauts will build their latest innovation, the V-2 rocket. All nearby cities are to be aware of an imminent attack, and plans are…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

• Little Racoon -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    Why is the construction of a secret lab mentioned in the newspaper? It's sort of in its nature that it is s-e-c-r-e-t! I suggest it omitted from the news.
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Why can't i play as Latvia in Clash of Nations map/gamemode??.

Hi there. There are certain nations that you can play and certain nations that you can't in CoW. In the 22p Clash of Nations Map, Latvia is one of the unplayable AI due to its unfavorable economy and small size. It would be unbalanced for weak little…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Pick your favorite!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “Endgame 1944 Will the Axis turn the tides of war in a decisive battle? Will the Soviets and Allies clash inevitably, turning a looming Cold War into a hot one? In this 3vs3vs3 team scenario, you can play as Axis, Soviets or…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread Pick your favorite!.

Like (Post)
    they should make a map of alternate history of cold war where germany has won adn occupying moscow and regions west of it british have surrendered and free french forces are fighting germany along with russians left and india has gained independence its…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from Little Racoon: “until one sleeps. ” So, you set your alarm clock to wake you up every 14 minutes ... 8) ” This cannot work for my situation, as it always takes me at least 20 minutes, maybe 30, to fall asleep. :)
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread The Infamous... Patrol Trick.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “My opinion with the current balancing is that this “trick” simply makes battles take longer and does not actually accomplish anything worthwhile. ” I disagree Volcom the player is sure to gain a raging case of carpel tunnel.
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Update Pros vs Cons.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “I want to know something guys... Why the mecanized infantry have naval attack? they can be put on the sea and destroy every ship there or what? or is like the marines we were looking for... ” Can you explain in detail? I…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Gold using in alliance games.

I remember "spectating" (thru discord and screenshots) my alliance play XFMI (the current no 1 in alliance leaderboard) back in 2018. From what I was seeing, it was a really fun experience and they certainly did not use gold. Spoiler alert, in the end,…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    In a game that my coalition is about to win in the 22-player clash of nations map, a noob that was in fourth place went inactive- apparently giving up hope for getting gold for fourth place ... My allies and I then attacked his inactive nation, which…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked NOOB1433223’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    99 percent of the time inactivity is just an excuse to betray members which we dont like lol :tumbleweed: :)