Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland” ” WAIT WHAT? Nah bro’s gonna get himself cancelled ;(
  • Talvisota -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “ Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot in a war. Also, the…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Claudio is racist toward Africans. In one thread I remember he referred to an unspecified African country as “Ongo-Bongoland ” Uh oh... Ongo Bongoland? I've used that quite a lot in the past. Not quite in the…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from russ_russ1: “Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio.…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary.
  • GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread Naval Mines.

Good idea just make mines buildable. Like you build 10 or 5 at a time and put them on a sub.
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “This is happening before the RP, not when my hair turns grey. ” I’m surprised that hasn’t happened yet.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Funny how no one wants Germany ” Mr. Germany Class has been banned.
  • GeneralTanke -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “Funny how no one wants Germany ” What happens after TMC gets banned:
  • Lady Aragosta -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta.
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    L Axis
  • Carking the 6th -