Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iDragons -

Replied to the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

I like the gamemode but I don't like the rules of the game. I think next time this event comes out it should be free country selection, and it should be a little more balanced. Countries like Greece have struggling economies, while Yemen is drowning in…
  • Peter Mat -

Quote from Little Racoon: “I would really wanna join another one, but unforturnately I don't have enough time. I would REALLY like this as a system game like the 100p every now and then and make the 25p available for player-create again. I would…
  • iDragons -

Posted the thread Historic World War Map.

Thread
    When I first played the Historic World War Map, I picked France, my heartthrob nation. I was pretty surprised when I realized how terrible the colonial powers were. First, Africa has almost no resources. All the provinces are just empty. There was…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Limiting Gold Usage.

We know what happened: the management decided that it was not in their economic interest. What we are saying here is that it is also not in you economic interest to not listen to your players. As someone who has spent too much in the past and is…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread TRAINING GAME.

As this is a game internal to your alliance please don't advertise it on the forum. We wish to keep the forum neat and clean without a bunch of useless threads. To communicate with just your group you can create a private conversation using the…
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The only reason that the Players League has the support as an official gold free game is that is an official tournament ” the players league is just that, originated, designed, managed by PLAYERS, not bytro. bytro was a sorry…
  • CoralWar -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edepedable: “- stop making PL a tournament ” The only reason that the Players League has the support as an official gold free game is that is an official tournament, otherwise it is just another game. The support…
  • Maddog2840 -

Replied to the thread Merry Gang of Pirates.

Join game 2632913. It's a training/introduction game to meet each other. Three days of Peace allow everyone to get in. Acknowledge this post with a comment.
  • Maddog2840 -

Posted the thread TRAINING GAME.

Thread
    Game 2632913 starts now as a introduction/training game. Three days of Peace allow for people to join in now. Come meet each other now. Acknowledge this thread with a comment. :thumbup:
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from Edepedable: “- stop making PL a tournament ” The only reason that the Players League has the support as an official gold free game is that is an official tournament, otherwise it is just another game. The support staff has the ability to…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Call of War - Advanced Tips & Tricks Part 2.

I put my naval "'picket line" a lot further out to sea than you show. For example: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4f4729d47a0a2aee1da43e846 I will put subs out at the red arrows, and check frequently to see if anything is crossing my picket line. …
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from BeerBelly: “Why does Bytro think it is fair/fun to give some players gigantic advantages and others HUGE penalties? ” That sums up the historical map in general. Loved by many and despised by others. Personally I think that the "big"…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I have always thought, and observations are consistent with this, that the bomber's damage is split between the available target. So in the case of one tank, it would deliver all damage to that tank; and when bombing one…
  • Lawrence Czl -

My experience had also been that the damage is split between armor and infantry.
  • Lawrence Czl -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Prefector: “say a T. Bomber does 3 damage to infantry and 3 damage to tanks it is now doing 6 damage total. But if you only have 3 infantry instead of 1 infantry and 1 tank, than the T. Bomber would only do damage…
  • grandpooba52 -

Quote from Edepedable: “Not a bad idea on its own at all, but as WayneBo points out, it has low participation. ” Stormbringer intends to overcome this obstacle by advetising the Players League on the NEWS tab of the home page, perhaps an incentive…
  • Well if there WAS enough support for a "second league", and instead of basing it on rank which isn't very meaningful for quality, why not do it as in European sports leagues, with a "Premier" and "First" League, and seasonal (or even quicker)…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

I have interpreted this proposal as a balancing one, not an absolute one... sure, land units would still be required to capture provinces, but if they are all islands, the problem would be taking them there. I think this was the original idea of the 50p…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Prefector: “say a T. Bomber does 3 damage to infantry and 3 damage to tanks it is now doing 6 damage total. But if you only have 3 infantry instead of 1 infantry and 1 tank, than the T. Bomber would only do damage…
  • none1234 -

Posted the thread Need an active alliance.

Thread
    I am pretty new player and very wanting to learn the game. That is exactly why I want to join an alliance. A one that won't die too fast or just is inactive. I want to learn and start loving the game because I don't like inactive players that are in…