Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Achievments.

Like (Post)
    You don't receive the gold from achievements automatically, you need to claim it.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Achievments.

Quote from attacker101: “hmm, are you sure you didn't get it? you will have to reload the page to update the gold or open another CoW tab, doesn't matter if it's home screen or a game. if that doesn't work, submit a bug ticket with the request type…
  • Grimm_Irons -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread No Gold Maps THAT MAKE BYTRO MONEY.

Like (Post)
    DISCLAIMER: I am not attempting to denounce or criticize gold use in any way, just propose a solution to the discontent around it. No offense to anyone is meant. Okay, I know many people have strong stances on the use of gold. Many would not like to see…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Do no count on statistic a game where you spend less then 5 days.

While most suggestions revolve around retaining players to actually play instead of quitting immediately, I am not sure this “5 days free” is the best direction to go to improve the player experience.
  • isreb -

Replied to the thread diplomacy.

firstly i am glade that you replied to my massages secondly i have many ideas i will tell you some of them because the rest will sound crazy xd. firstly everyone can attack the other with out looking at his economy in real world each country look at…
  • Edepedable -

Liked patriota75’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Avoiding combat ticks is pointless now since this update from last August which started this thread. It is simply a waste of time to trick yourself into moving your planes so you think you are winning. I never avoid patrol…
  • vitrintemizlik -

Wrote a comment on vitrintemizlik’s wall.

Wall Comment
    vitrintemizlik.com/ Kocaeli Ev Temizliği Şirketleri içersindeki diğer firmalarımızdan farkımız alanında uzman kadromuzla birlikte çalışıyor olmamızdır.Sizde eşi bulunmayan hizmetlerimizden yararlanmak istiyorsanız hemen bizimle…
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Avoiding combat ticks is pointless now since this update from last August which started this thread. It is simply a waste of time to trick yourself into moving your planes so you think you are winning. I never avoid patrol…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

I have a theory about the Pacific map being a “slice” from the world map that the distance calculation from western edge to eastern edge takes a shortcut around the back of the map so to speak. I have asked players to gather data on this before and…
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

I play one right now, randomly i got some German province on North, facing Canadian resistance. I have 5 IC and some army. I do not like team games, but this time my teammates are still active, not much but active... First I noticed is that resistant…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Like (Post)
    Provinces have a tendency to revolt to someone with abundantly high morale. If those nations really were AI, I would bet their overall morale was very close to 100%. Thus, the revolting province says to itself, "I would like to be happy, I choose to be…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread New Game.

Maps larger than 22 player are system generated and It is not possible for a player to create them. Speed rounds are event maps, and that are only available to join during the weekends when the event is running.
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Crash99c’s post in the thread Fourth Sunday of Advent: Your favorite Unit?.

Like (Post)
    My favorite unit... hmmm... Tanks? pfft, who needs em? everybody builds tanks. (that goes for all of em) Artillery and mechanized Arty? chickens who are afraid to get into the mix and dirty their hands favor them, and good luck if they get caught in…
  • Rogerio2020 -

Posted the thread New Game.

Thread
    Is it possible to create a (Speed) World at War 100 person game, and if so what rank do you need to be?
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Split the rocket into the new rocket and rocket artillery.

My hope is that nerfing the rockets effectiveness against units and making it cheaper will make it usable as a tool to destroy morale and buildings. It is how they were historically used (destroy morale) and it would open up new strategies. Say that you…
  • General Nightman -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread AI hiding money on market.

Like (Post)
    Yes you can, lot's of players put their money in the market or other resources so that when they lose a province or a capital they don't lose resources.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Split the rocket into the new rocket and rocket artillery.

Rockets are already dirt cheap, though I like the SP Rocket Idea. Maybe 150km, same range as railroad guns, might be appropriate. I think nerfing the rocket would be a poor choice; the dangers involved in transports and moving them to the front are very…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Brightness and color in the new Web api verson.

@Mr.piiw, you can change your colors back to the default in the in game settings. Enhanced graphics forever!
  • glen434 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Economy.

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to thank the player who helped out with writing this guide and critiquing it before it went live. It added a lot the post, thanks.