Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KriegMaker -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks! I guess it is best if we play in 1.5 world at war game, you know the game with 100 players. Just a suggestion tho
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread That one guy in every match.

Like (Post)
    I never played against anyone like that. The more common player I run into is the newb with a user name like PANZERKRIEGFUHRERGENERAL etc and he always picks Germany. Starts by declaring war on a bunch of nations, attacks in all directions, never builds…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Untrue. I won several games thanks to the suicidal AI.
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Still cannot find any use for the strat bombers.

Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “. ” All that is true. But the point of this thread is, that what you did, can be done better and safer with missiles.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Greater Romania Europe Clash 22.

And Poland is a golder and so is Yugo ive lost
  • GrandEmpire -

Well, that was the wrong game to pick for report... ive been attacked from all sides. I iwll keep fighting tho
  • GrandEmpire -

I didnt think of that... oh well we'll see
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Nice... i will soon :-))))))))))
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread 1.0 Europe 22 players as Poland (requested).

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Why is my name considered so "offensive?".

• zecevi123 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread What is your go-to unit?.

Like (Post)
    Naval- Subs. Love'em. One of my freind's dad is actually in a military submarine transportation job believ it or not Air- Fighters. Land- If i have little resources, militia, if i have lots of resources id go for Medium Tanks and Tank Destroyers Overall-…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Idk The great’s post in the thread I found a bug..

Like (Post)
    The battle ship shooting my aircraft carrier while its out of its range. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e08fd59e4e0d3c2cac7bdc637
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread I found a bug..

I have seen that bug so many times but with artillery instead. This definetly needs to be fixed it can be confusing. But im pretty sure its just a visual bug I dont think he will deal damage but im not sure. Needs to be fixed fast!!!
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread OMG.

• SURMENE -

Liked Shieldheart’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move most of your troops from border and he attacks…
  • Timmie -

Posted the thread Betters uptaides.

Thread
    Add new events to the game new troops new mechanics in events the game have potencial but when time passes the game becomes boring no longer gives excitement to see a new update in other games you wait until late to try the new object, weapon, characters…
  • hotmechani -

Liked ips’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    if no1 like new update do you prefer change it or lose all players?? a good new thing 'd be the journal reserch for time or nation since in 100 players game find wat happen require lot of time
  • hotmechani -

Replied to the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from ips: “if no1 like new update do you prefer change it or lose all players?? a good new thing 'd be the journal reserch for time or nation since in 100 players game find wat happen require lot of time ” How…
  • hotmechani -

Liked ValeraZol’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, as mentioned in my earlier post (please read it, >link<) we are currently collecting your feedback, bugs and ideas for improving the army labels. ” Quote from freezy: “But we agree that…