Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Davutturan -

Now follows Sad4razam.

Follow
  • St. Sgt. JLD -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Rare Material Usage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Northernking11: “The increase in rare materials per hour doesn't even begin to compensate for all the added cost of rare materials. It seem's like we need 10x the amount of rare materials to do upgrades and build units and upkeep for the…
  • Davutturan -

Now follows Marcus Ramsland.

Follow
  • pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread What are you reading?.

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984
  • pjrobbo -

Liked St. Sgt. JLD’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Some players seem to excel in the 'dirty tricks' department. I was once in an alliance (100 player game) with a player who would accept a player into his alliance, then when a better player came along he would drop the lower ranked alliance member and…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Weather suggestion.

Quote from willeam5th: “.. I would love the mechanic of weather to be introduced into the game (as we all know that is the reason why the Germans struggles in Russia) but I am very open to new ways of implementing it. ” The "reason" in Russia was not…
  • St. Sgt. JLD -

Replied to the thread How to increase Economic Score.

To RiverWolf74: Yes, I generally build IC's to high levels, particularly in territories that are high in materials. To Gusv: I have about a 1 to 1 k/d ratio with live players, much higher with AI. And yes I do build large amounts of armor bombers and…
  • MALAYA08 -

Posted the thread Philippines map changed.

Thread
    Hi CoW, Why is the Philippine map in the 1.5 version was changed? Puerto Prinsesa was removed! I shouldn't been removed
  • gusv -

Quote from St. Sgt. JLD: “My military score is nearly twice the economic score ” Perhaps, compared to most players, you have a good tactical and strategic mind (e.g. high K/D ratio) and that helps you military score be high. And it could be that you…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread How to increase Economic Score.

Like (Post)
    hmm...do you build high levels of your buildings or just always level 1.
  • revengegirl -

Replied to the thread right of way playing dirty.

Honestly i think that right of way is tricky especially the new players because you can't see the other person's troops so it's easy to attack the other person since they can declare war easily once they get on your land. I only give right of way to…
  • RiverWolf74 -

hmm...do you build high levels of your buildings or just always level 1.
  • There was a hiccup in the game creation system about that time, and the creation of games was repeated. If I compare it to a broken record that repeats the same segment over and over does anyone remember how vinyls worked way back when? You know, …
  • St. Sgt. JLD -

Yes I build barracks, but not in every city. As I said earlier, the only thing I don't build is fortifications. Is that the answer? Hmmm, time to experiment. So...building barracks does help. I suppose building fortifications would too. Thank you…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread What are you reading?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Hectopath: “I'm reading random historical stuff on Wikipedia ” Wikipedia is a good quick look up source of historical stuff ... :thumbup: ” Just don't take it as fact as anyone can post on Wikipedia. It is an ok jumping off point…
  • gusv -

Liked St. Sgt. JLD’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Some players seem to excel in the 'dirty tricks' department. I was once in an alliance (100 player game) with a player who would accept a player into his alliance, then when a better player came along he would drop the lower ranked alliance member and…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ross6216: “iv been playing a couple of games where some players ask for right of way with every one. this seems to only take advantage of new players only to attack them especially when they go inactive more often than not, giving that…
  • gusv -

Liked ross6216’s post in the thread right of way playing dirty.

Like (Post)
    iv been playing a couple of games where some players ask for right of way with every one. this seems to only take advantage of new players only to attack them especially when they go inactive more often than not, giving that player an advantage over the…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Weather suggestion.

This has been suggested before...but I vote no. Weather would make the game too complicated, and it already is sorta hard to understand, and new players usually take more than a month to discover all the features of the game. Also it would make the game…