Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Meowy Mittens -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Unusual Error?.

Like (Post)
    thanks for the reports, It will be investigated
  • Meowy Mittens -

Replied to the thread Unusual Error?.

Looks like multiple other people on the discord have noticed similar things. Rockets shouldn't be shot down like this. One noted that the army that destroyed the rocket, wasn't even close to where the rocket destination.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

I agree that militia was OP and needed to be buffed... but BOTH removing overall stealth AND mountain stealth seems a bit much?? They always did a great job in the Himalaya's in WaW... do we REALLY need them debuffed twice in the same update?? Commando:…
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

I did not need HC to create the 1949 RP round. Is this a recent change? If so, I’m unaware of it - AFAIK nothing like this was ever announced.
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread How to survive in this situation.

You still haven’t told us what unit type(s) your enemies are using. If you do, we can give you suggestions on what to build to maximize effectiveness on the battlefield.
  • stardragon225 -

Alright, Argentina backstabbed me, so that is out of the question. My military has been heavly depleted in a desperate defensive struggle. I've crippled his costal citys and cities in Bolivia. His military is rather weak, affter several days of war.
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread Hearts of iron 4 anybody?.

Quote from La classic France: “Just saying HOI4 will get you banned on global chat. ” HOI4
  • -VIP- -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

IAmUnited, i just sent you a msg, ITS ELECTION TIME IN THE JUNGLE!!
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Imperator Don: “I have a few questions:- 1. How do I make a game of my own? 2. If I make one, can I protect it, i.e., make sure only those I allow can join it? 3. Can we RP on that sexy sexy historic 1939 map? If…
  • AleksanderZ -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Players can get medium tanks before the research is available.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Meowy Mittens: “Wiki for this game sucks lol. Just save the doctrine page and ignore everything else. ” Now I am sad cos I was writing it :/ :D Quote from K.Rokossovski: “It is because it is only maintained by Bytro (which actually doesn't…
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from Talvisota: “Unfortunately, he won't be doing that any time soon, as he's making a racist joke about Croatians. ” What is? I'm a little out of the loop. ” Today’s the day.
  • AleksanderZ -

Quote from Imperator Don: “I have a few questions:- 1. How do I make a game of my own? 2. If I make one, can I protect it, i.e., make sure only those I allow can join it? 3. Can we RP on that sexy sexy historic 1939 map? If the answer to all of the…
  • IAmUnited -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread How on earth do people choose a country so fast?.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “I think it's a bit suspicious how people can join a game so fast, I was joining a game that had 0 players (A speed map) and was about to play as Japan for the first time, then as I pressed the…
  • z00mz00m -

Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “Militia was just nerfed. Otherwise I'd say that is your short term counter. But if this is a game older than 2 days, you could still do it. ” This is thee worst answer possible. What if Venezuela is using upgraded…