Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pazerkampfwagen -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread How to quickly get a big army by day 3/4?.

Like (Post)
    If you want to build troops, you need to have the resources to build them with. Make sure you have your industries up to level 2 by day 3/4. Also, in balanced rounds you should have counquered at least 1 player nation by them, which will increase your…
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Replied to the thread How to quickly get a big army by day 3/4?.

If you want to build troops, you need to have the resources to build them with. Make sure you have your industries up to level 2 by day 3/4. Also, in balanced rounds you should have counquered at least 1 player nation by them, which will increase your…
  • AllStar -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    On a whim I joined a Tibet game, having not played in a solid year. I expected Tibet to be puny, but not this puny. The soon to be glorious nation starts with 7 lvl 2 reservists, 2 aged field guns, and 2 lvl 1 infantry. The new Dalai Lama has issued…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Posted the thread How to quickly get a big army by day 3/4?.

Thread
    I struggle keeping my army producing tanks, motorized infantry, and mechanized infantry. Is there a way to get a big army up and running?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube
  • Your approach should align with your playing style. Initially, avoid considering AA and instead focus on SPAA, reserving SP for tournaments where it's unnecessary. However, if you're less engaged, bolster your stacks with defensive units like TD, MT, or…
  • whowh -

Posted the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Thread
    On a whim I joined a Tibet game, having not played in a solid year. I expected Tibet to be puny, but not this puny. The soon to be glorious nation starts with 7 lvl 2 reservists, 2 aged field guns, and 2 lvl 1 infantry. The new Dalai Lama has issued…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Remember how you framed Soviet onion? ” But, Claudio did behave somewhat dubiously regardless..... ” I'm sorry for the soviet union joke, but how is that related to being Russia though?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “wait, can I change to Yugoslavia if possible? ”
  • Suna232 -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Continue playing! That's the best guide, understand your favourite playstyle, doctrine, map. Get better. Get into a good alliance, you'll eventually become a pro.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Remember how you framed Soviet onion? ” Neptune, that never happened, Claudio was joking. Soviet Union WAS a troll. Claudio shouldn't have made the joke, but it was him and Carking trying to fool the forum as a…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread LEARNING.

Continue playing! That's the best guide, understand your favourite playstyle, doctrine, map. Get better. Get into a good alliance, you'll eventually become a pro.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from AleksanderZ: “From the way you behaved in the previous RP it’s doubtful that you will get Russia. ” Behaved? You weren't even there in the RP. I didn't really 'misbehave' in the last RP. I played it like an RP and not a PvP, unlike…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Remember how you framed Soviet onion? ” Uhh, what?