Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Replied to the thread The Resource Issue.

Quote from cycle9: “only happens at day change. ” Important feedback ... I would check on recent conquests before day change. At that time I may have to decide whether to send a units there, or spend a little gold, to quench any possible rebellion ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread The Resource Issue.

Like (Post)
    The drastic reduction in the occurrence of revolts has been reported, a game operator replied with the typical flippant response: "Its all random and only happens at day change."
  • gusv -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

Like (Post)
    To rule out some other causes: Are you sure you were still connected to the server when you checked back? Often times stuff like this is only a display issue due to the client not being connected anymore. Reloading the game should update the…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Visibility Issue?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cycle9: “used to be 1.5 or higher. ” This has not been true in the past 3 years that I am aware of.
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Construction queue.

Like (Post)
    Browsers have a short attention span, and frequently forget that they are supposed to be updating the page constantly, particularly when they are pushed to the background while multitasking. Under such conditions it is a good idea to frequently check…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Cannot switch to desktop mode..

Like (Post)
    The solution for this issue is to clear your browser cookies relating to Call of War, then clear your browser cache, as our first reply to you stated. This is because the information that your browser uses to determine if you want to use mobile mode or…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

To rule out some other causes: Are you sure you were still connected to the server when you checked back? Often times stuff like this is only a display issue due to the client not being connected anymore. Reloading the game should update the…
  • freezy -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Bytro Mobile Feedback Talk.

Like (Post)
    I find it very weird that no one but me has answered the request for feed back.
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread The Resource Issue.

Like (Post)
    @K.Rokossovski (welcome back, by the way... we've been missing you here!!) is right: There's nothing to reproduce and there are no clues needed of when it happens - it's obvious. Chance of a revolt is now about 90% less than it had been until a few…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

We may look into doing some slight balancing changes to the current CoW version in the upcoming weeks, when we have some time for that. Probably doing the changes proposed to Infantry then. (this is not a promise btw)
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked GenCap0n’s post in the thread Email Change Error.

Like (Post)
    click cog on main page prntscr.com/r4aznt
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

the increase in manning levels should be the opposite: brigades require 2,000-3000 soldiers, and only in the mind of Bystro can an aircraft carrier be manned with only 475 sailors. the notion that "the right strategy" is never to recruit any infantry is…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Day one AI moves.

Like (Post)
    Depends on which map is played, there are different threshholds for when the AI becomes active (usually multiple ingame days). Also, maybe you played a speed map and therefore joined on real life day 2, but which was ingame on a higher day already? Then…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Telmah69’s post in the thread Day one AI moves.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tibbles: “If you join a game on Day 2 there are some serious challenges. 1. AI spends all your money 2. AI upgrades Industrial Complex instead of buying Barracks. I think both should be easily resolved. Especially, it seems, the AI…