Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marshall Utku -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachán.

Follow
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Artillery.

• Nightmare_60 -

Wrote a comment on GrayAlie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey I am having a error message each time I log on any clue what to do?
  • Hradecky -

Posted the thread Artillery.

Thread
    <p>If we consider, logically, if an artillery is on top of a mountain, no one will be able to climb, so why is there a 25% drop in the mountains?</p>
  • If the carrier is moving and the plane is getting out of range, the plane will automatically move back to the aircraft carrier and land. Planes going from the aircraft carrier into convoys are not a thing in COW.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Game Creatoion.

How do you agree on having the map at different speed when there are many players on the map?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Nationalist china tech tree problem.

China kind of uses of a mixed variety of weapons or even homemade ones. I would say they have a mix of American/German/Japanese weapons.
  • Dex4000 -

Posted the thread Will aircraft carrier based planes auto land if the ship moves too far?.

Thread
    I've got an aircraft carrier with naval air on the move and like to patrol around for the odd snack and watch for subs. Will the planes auto land if the carrier moves out of their normal range?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE, and admission of thick-headishness... I was tempted to delete this entire thread when I finally came to understand how counter-intel works... But I'm leaving it up for all the other (slow-like-me) newbies. Here's how it works: You can recruit…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE (a few hours later...) Just had another Help-Chat moderator tell me counter-intel applies globally... Then later admitted he himself doesn't use counter-intel spies... I'm not really complaining about that, but it does show that the user guide…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Changes to all call of war maps.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “When you look at the photos of the Nationalist Chinese soldiers in the 1930's war with Japan they are in German helmets and equipment. ” Where did those come from?
  • Xpabp -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    спасибо
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by Xpabp on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    я же написал - как только станет возможно - создадите. 1 апреля 21-00 - это организационный запрет, а не механикой игры. )
  • Xpabp -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Спасибо, а как нам это сделать? По факту ничего не изменилось, когда нам можно будет вступить в альянс, закончится срок 1 апреля 21 час
  • Arian.A -

Now follows ARYAN.

Follow