Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

If they don’t have at least 4 cores, then I don’t think they will be a viable country…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Quote from Scipio Manbini: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Glory to the Soviet Armed Forces! Glory to the Soviet Union! Glory to the Workers! Glory to the People! Glory to the Communist Dream! ” This is what happens when a group of extremists…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Danieliyoverde123’s post in the thread Strategic bombers too much hp..

Like (Post)
    Quote from z00mz00m: “That would create more problems than it solves. ” what problems exactly? I cant imagine any problem related to hp. Oh sure i suppose airfield protect units from enemy damage and deal damage, except no, it will not affect ground…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread Enemy units "ghosted" through my attacking force..

Like (Post)
    Quote from SLimbad: “Quote from dev_null: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Image won’t work. ” Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. ” This just happened to me. After spies revealed the enemy, I setup the route so my militia stack would take the…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked RookOnzo’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    1: Build a community map builder. 2: Build player admin adjustable scenario types for RP players. 3: Build an actual friends list that allows you to talk and join each others games. This game should be built around teams and communities. 4: Create…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Either release it or join the discord server, your choice.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread Tech help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “It’d be smart to drop it ” It would. But it would be fun to resurrect it. I'm slightly torn here.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Pazerkampfwagen’s post in the thread My NOOB days.

Like (Post)
    I want to add some stories too (it's been long since my last game here...) My first game here was at 2022 as United Kingdom. At the first day, i heavily invested at industry (i made factory ,everywhere) and got run out of resources really fast and soon…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked ChessSamurai1999’s post in the thread My NOOB days.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “I don’t remember my first game… early on there was one as Turkey where I didn’t expand enough and got killed by the Russian Empire. I think I also accused him of Golding? I think I was one of those noobs who saw…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “It's decided. I'm being Russia. ” We did not decide that.
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Oh ffs
  • Pazerkampfwagen -

Replied to the thread My NOOB days.

I want to add some stories too (it's been long since my last game here...) My first game here was at 2022 as United Kingdom. At the first day, i heavily invested at industry (i made factory ,everywhere) and got run out of resources really fast and soon…
  • GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “It's decided. I'm being Russia. ” We did not decide that.
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I…
  • 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I…
  • RedSlayer44 -

Replied to the thread Flying Bombs.

Thank you. Where did you find that information?