Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fortune12345 -

Replied to the thread ROW causing a bug?.

It is not. I have checked multiple times. What is happening is that the UK has had ROW with France and stationed troops there. They are not at war. I have ROW with the UK which is why I think it is a bug
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Rename cities.

Haha, wish to rename provinces reminds me of this grandiose scene every time: youtube.com/watch?v=tWiwYApseDk....... smilie_happy_255.gif
  • suntso -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Like (Post)
    There are many factors which go into this determination, most of these factors cannot be controlled by the player, so the real answer is: Flip a coin. The exact answer is that the first one to get to the province center will capture the province. …
  • suntso -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

The problem is the game interface is not user friendly when it comes to things like comparing a Lv1 Infantry to a Lv2. I want a matrix, where at a glance, I can compare values and make a build decision without a bunch of clicks. It may be due to me…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Like (Post)
    There are many factors which go into this determination, most of these factors cannot be controlled by the player, so the real answer is: Flip a coin. The exact answer is that the first one to get to the province center will capture the province. …
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

@ender611 This game is indeed really impressive however I want to emphasize to the game developers @freezy . Can you please add where and what unit is lost in the notification when a unit is lost? That makes our life easier and makes us learn from our…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

I mean you can combine many things from the community created guides section and make it a guide as spreadsheet without guides will not be useful. I suggest having detailed explanation next to it. Spredsheets that say normal abilities may not be very…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Like (Post)
    I don't know of any current ones. The costs and values are updated a couple times per year. One player made a battle calculator that works fairly well, although some of the values are outdated now. dxcalc.com/cow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread INVISVIBLE ARMIES.

@Chickenus If you do not like it, you can try to change the settings to whether to display morale or relations or none of them as this changes the colour of the map
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Players that suicide should be banned.

@Psjoe That might be a strategy. Why should they be punished? I know that they might have wasted your time but after all, this is a strategy game and that person has enough "power" to annihilate and kill himself at the same time which shows that he is…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Players that suicide should be banned.

Like (Post)
    People who [insert something you don't like] should be banned :D
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread ROW causing a bug?.

You are attacking France but why is UK here? It might be that UK took it but your display is lagged and you cannot see it
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread PC.

I switched to mobile version once and I regretted it. Just asking, can you get the achievement of using mobile version of the game for 30 days by switching it to mobile version in PC? :)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Rename cities.

@DenioCarneiro And what is the solution? In addition to that issue, it makes the game really unrealistic so it will not be easily implemented
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Creating private match with ability to spawn stuff in.

You obviously need HC to even create a game. Lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “Gameplay <-> Realism But that isn't even the point, rockets are visible, you can see a rocket attack incoming. Its just that you have to actively look for them. Is this a strategy game of killing units or is this a puzzle game…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Like (Post)
    In WW2 there wasn't much for early warning systems when it came to rocket attacks. No over the horizon radar or satellite observation systems. Rocket attacks on the battlefield were not actually all that visible until the sound reached the target, and…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Road defenses.

Quote from MuffinTomatoes: “Actually a major nerf and balance for sea mines would also be the ability to damage friendly ships. Cuz first of all making sea mines ridiculously expensive isn’t realistic. I’d u make them more of a stalling device.…