Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to a comment by Rupalibowma723 on Rupalibowma723’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No more tantrum I guess
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for Furure update.

I didn’t think about that. maybe it could cost like 40% more resources for upgrade+ full health?
  • godofthegame2 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Suggestions for Furure update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from godofthegame2: “When I upgrade my units can they upgrade to the next lvl and start with full health?? ” This would be wrong in so many ways. It would be exploited. Imagine that you attack your enemy and deal great damage that's great right…
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

Editorial The sharp-eyed among you may notice there was already fighting going on in the south Pacific by the middle of day six. I got the chronology a little bit wrong here, but I don't want to change the story. The events leading up to the war are…
  • RaposaRommel -

Replied to the thread An important idea from a since beta player.

Quote from BMfox: “How many Generals haven't been successful throughout the ages by attacking the enemy base at night time or at the early morning when they weren't expecting it and completely unprepared? This is part of war. Before I go to bed I…
  • MiloK32 -

Wrote a comment on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    nationstates.net
  • MiloK32 -

Replied to a comment by IcyDF on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    c-u-ck
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “dont invade Aussie. Ive tried 3 times before as Japan in good position, but active for long Aussies are hard to crack ” One might think...
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread The World of Darkness ~ 1939 War.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…173a9b4b4c588690c4f7367c4 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…173a9b4b4c588690c4f7367c4 So I proposed Germany to kick Japan and let South Africa join TGS and proposed South Africa to join TGS.
  • MiloK32 -

Wrote a comment on Kewin09’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread The World of Darkness ~ 1939 War.

The World of Darkness- Historic World War 1939 (Part 2) Tojo's on high The World is at war, The German Sphere is slowly advancing and taking the world.Can the other coalition save the world?
    Another day, with good news, also some bad ones, the good
  • BMfox -

Liked kevinflopsy’s post in the thread Roads Darker.

Like (Post)
    Is their anyway you could please make the roads darker so we can see them at which level they are without zooming in, it's difficult to tell if they are level 1, 2 or 3. That would be a great help.
  • BMfox -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread Unit Intelligence Issue/Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Sorry if this has been suggested or identified, I looked briefly. When scouting with aircraft I notice functionality that seems out of place in the current Call of War. If you patrol over an enemy unit and return to base you will get an intelligence…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for Furure update.

Quote from godofthegame2: “When I upgrade my units can they upgrade to the next lvl and start with full health?? ” This would be wrong in so many ways. It would be exploited. Imagine that you attack your enemy and deal great damage that's great right…
  • MZM7 -

Replied to the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

The issue with the AI is not only that it's unrealistic for random countries to declare war on superpowers because they're 'unpopular.' Just from a gameplay standpoint, having to deal with something that is actually pretty hard to predict and avoid,…
  • BMfox -

Liked MZM7’s post in the thread Amphibious Warfare.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “I'm willing to give the concept a fair hearing. You wrote that whole post arguing I should add something, but offered nothing yourself. ” In the post before (the one you literally quoted), I mentioned getting rid of the…
  • BMfox -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread Amphibious Warfare.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MZM7: “I know he suggested a new terrain type.. I mentioned it.. but that's not all he suggested. Sure, like I said we might be able to throw out the new terrain and just apply its attributes to plains, but that doesn't mean we throw out his…
  • BMfox -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Amphibious Warfare.

Like (Post)
    I for one strongly support an amphibious assault unit, whether they are call Marines or whatever. They were widely used and would put a slightly different taste to strategies and tactics used in the game. Unfortunately this has been suggested several…