Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Facebook marketplace is an effective tool in promoting your business but only when it is used in a right way. Communicating with experts for Facebook is considered as the best option. The professional team will guide you through all the effective…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Sorry, but dumb question.

Go to the alliance tab and assuming you aren't already in one you will get the option to create one or join an existing one, from there you can look through the alliances and apply to a few, some alliances won't allow applications so you'll have to…
  • Green One -

Posted the thread Maps with gold usage disabled.

Thread
    Hi, I’m one of those players who tries to play Call Of War game without using gold. For me it looks like more honorable way to challenge my skills against other players. However, recently in few maps I encountered players who were using gold in so…
  • The War Machine 7 -

Posted the thread Sorry, but dumb question.

Thread
    I know this is a stupid question, but where do you join alliances again, is been so long I've forgotten how I did it to begin with. I've looked at the alliance, but I can't ask to join.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Typo on information.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry about our priority list... typos like this are usually easy to track and to fix. I shared it with the team. Can you tell me in which scenario(s) this is the case? In general... if you find a bug... let us know! :)
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Tank or Artillery.

My ground unit mix at the end of the first week is likely to be made up of light tanks (40%), infantry (30%), artillery (20%), and anti-aircraft units (10%) ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked Undaunted’s post in the thread Tank or Artillery.

Like (Post)
    what do you prefer for first days in game 4 artillery ? 4 tank ? tanks give more damage to infantry than artillery but I think light tanks seems not very well at the beginning cos you havent tactical bombers or rockets you cant defend your tanks…
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked killingone’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    I'm in for sure gotta show this staff whos boss here (who i soon wish to become one of but seems like i am not experienced enough aah)
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Like (Post)
    Now I learn this - lololol But I must admit - I have read this somewhere in the forum before but just "forgot" about it. Thanks for posting this BMfox. Question - how long does this bad boy status thing last? Heck I thought it was because I lobbed a…
  • Heinz Guderian501st -

Wrote a comment on Eminem2891’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Also, the second message was before I read your warning
  • Heinz Guderian501st -

Wrote a comment on Eminem2891’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, just read forms, I initially didn't realize because I skipped the rules and just jumped in, now I am aware and will follow them.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread reducing morale of provinces.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Undaunted: “I meant my enemies will send spies to reduce moral and I will start to lose provinces probably my neighbours will be my coalition members so how will I get 20-30 provinces back maybe more ” it doesn't really have to do…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread My suggestions to the mobile app.

Quote from freezy: “which is handy if you are on your commute ” You shouldn't use your phone while driving ;) :D :P
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread 50 vs 50 map.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “The side with more active players. ” True, but since we introduced EliteAI as default such team maps should be at least a bit more balanced now :)
  • TCKartalMapper -

Liked Donk2.0’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    I am signing up.
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked TCKartalMapper’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Take me in lol, Time to beat some people~~~
  • jdoc65 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread coalition bug.

Like (Post)
    While that should not happen, it does from time to time. Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and a game operator should be able to resolve your issue.
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Tank or Artillery.

Thread
    what do you prefer for first days in game 4 artillery ? 4 tank ? tanks give more damage to infantry than artillery but I think light tanks seems not very well at the beginning cos you havent tactical bombers or rockets you cant defend your tanks…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    Yes, that happened to me before and I think that it is really annoying sometimes because of: Quote from MadMike69: “The battle between you and the AI player (probably) may not have started untill the AI killed your allies units and took control of the…
  • gusv -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    In the next patch you will be able to defend allied provinces before the enemy conquers it.